Chapter 371 - 372

Chapter 371 Deep Pit

Unknowingly, Luo Xiaobai came to the crater, and it was here that he discovered his opportunity.

He never expected that there would be a hot spring near the crater. Although it was not big, the water element inside was extremely pure.

He simply took off his clothes and jumped in. Because he forgot to test the temperature before entering the water, Luo Xiaobai felt as if a layer of hair had been removed from himself.

"Hiss!" Luo Xiaobai swam to the middle position while inhaling from the heat.

After getting used to the water temperature, Luo Xiaobai began to think wildly. It would be great if there were a few bird eggs. Boiled eggs in hot spring water are definitely a must-have.

Unconsciously, half a month passed. Chu Yu, Xiang Yu, Mo Ming, and two people from the He family came to the crater one after another. They also went down to

soak in the hot springs, but the effect was only to wash their bodies clean.

"This so-called secret realm is nothing more than that." Xiang Yu thought that the secret realm was some kind of magical place. Even

if there was no dragon in it, there should be something like a dragon!

"The test of the secret realm is down here." Chu Yu pointed to the crater. Judging from the richness of the spiritual energy here, this secret realm can be considered an intermediate level even in the world of cultivation.

"Brother Chu, please stop joking. There is magma down there. We will probably be roasted before we come into contact with it." Luo Xiaobai thought that Brother Chu's joke was not funny at all.

Mo Ming said from the side: "Chu Yu is not joking. The following is indeed the biggest test of this secret realm, and it is also the exit here." "What do you mean, we can't leave where we came in before?" He Dongbo seemed to notice

. Something extraordinary happened.

Mo Ming and Chu Yu looked at He Dongbo at the same time. Isn't this obvious enough?

It would be great if they could just go out from where they came in and go back to where they came from.

Luo Xiaobai touched his nose. Like He Dongbo, he thought he could go back the same way.

"Are we going to jump down?" Luo Xiaobai didn't have the courage.

"Use your clairvoyance power first to take a look, maybe you will find something." Mo Ming reminded.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, activated his clairvoyance ability at the same time, and then let out a light "Huh".

"What, what did you find?" Xiang Yu asked if there was hot magma below.

"There is no magma below, but a deep pit." Luo Xiaobai has been here for several days, but he has not used his clairvoyance power to see it once. Sure enough, his sense of crisis is not strong enough.

"How is it possible? We can obviously feel the scorching temperature." He Dongbo didn't believe it.

Mo Ming took the little guy's hand and asked, "Did you notice one thing? That is, your cold suddenly got better after you arrived here." Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this. He really didn't pay attention, because

outside The cold was almost gone by then.

"You mean, our perception may not be correct?" Luo Xiaobai guessed.

"Yes, but not entirely." Mo Ming said ambiguously.

"What do you mean?" Luo Xiaobai was anxious. Why did Mo Daniao say half the words and leave the other half?