Chapter 067 - 068

Chapter 067 Do you have mine?

"Brother Song!" Luo Xiaobing and Luo Xiaoxue said hello at the same time.

Song Tao raised his hand and patted Luo Xiaobing on the shoulder, "I haven't seen you for a while. Have you grown taller again?"

"Have you?" Luo Xiaobing scratched his head, but he didn't even notice.

"Tao, do you know each other?" Cai Tongtong was a little surprised to see Song Tao greeting these people familiarly.

Although Song Tao is not a top-notch young man in the imperial capital, not everyone can get in touch with him.

"Well." While speaking, Song Tao put his arm around Luo Xiaobai's shoulders, "This is the little miracle doctor I mentioned to you." Hearing this, Cai Tongtong looked surprised, although she heard Song Tao mention it more than once , but Luo Xiaobai's youth still shocked her.

"Hello, little miracle doctor, I always hear Tao mention you and you have almost become my idol." Cai Tongtong winked playfully.

Luo Xiaobai smiled generously, "Brother Song likes to exaggerate, but you are my sister's idol." "I know a good

clothing store that has clothes suitable for them both. Do you want to go and have a look?" Cai Tongtong said to this The shopping mall is so familiar that you can understand it with your eyes closed.

Luo Xiaobai smiled and nodded, "Sister Cai, please lead the way."

"You're welcome, you are Tao's friends, you are my friends." Cai Tongtong said, holding Song Tao's arm.

Luo Xiaobai gave Song Tao a thumbs up, which means he has found a decent girlfriend.

Song Tao smiled proudly, very satisfied with Cai Tongtong's performance.

Luo Xiaoxue couldn't help being excited. She had reached the age of chasing stars. Yiqiao and Cai Tongtong were one of her favorite stars. Now that she could get up close and personal, she felt her heartbeat speed up.

"Sister Cai, are you and Brother Song boyfriend and girlfriend?" Girls are born to gossip, and nothing can change this.

Cai Tongtong glanced at Song Tao shyly, "That depends on what your brother Song thinks."

Luo Xiaoxue immediately looked at Song Tao with curiosity in her eyes.

Song Tao laughed, put his arms around Cai Tongtong's waist, and kissed her on the lips, "Is there anything else you want to ask?"

Luo Xiaoxue's face turned red, wondering if she knew something terrible. Scandal.

Luo Xiaobai glared at Song Tao fiercely, "Don't teach my sister a bad lesson." "

Tsk, tsk, just like a little old man. Your sister is almost in junior high school. Sooner or later, she will fall in love behind the back of her family." Song Tao deliberately made Luo Xiaobai angry.

Luo Xiaobai narrowed his eyes, "Really? If such a day comes, I will definitely bring someone to eat to thank Brother Song." Luo Xiaobai almost said the last two words 'Brother Song' through gritted teeth.

"Haha, I was just kidding. How could we, Xiaoxue, be so cute and obedient, how could we possibly fall in love prematurely?" Song Tao smiled sarcastically. Luo Xiaobai didn't even need to move the needle, just mentioning a few words in front of his uncle, he couldn't bear to walk around. .

Luo Xiaobai hummed and did not argue with Song Tao.

"Here we are, this is the store." Cai Tongtong pointed to the clothing store in front.