Chapter 267 - 268

Chapter 267 Confrontation

The drunk Luo Xiaobai was carried away by Mo Ming, who said he was going back to the house to have a baby.

Xiang Yu felt so happy that his stomach ached and he squatted on the ground unable to get up from laughing.

Chu Yu looked helpless, looking at Xiang Yu who was almost laughing, there was nothing he could do.

Wu Xiaotian also drank some beer. Although his alcohol capacity was not high, he still had no problem drinking three or five bottles. Apparently, among these people, only Luo Xiaobai drank it in one gulp.

The next day, the He family finally showed up and visited the Mo family compound in person.

"He Donglin has met Mr. Mo." He Donglin brought He Ji to the living room.

Mo Shuren nodded, "How is your father's health?"

"Still the same as before, getting better and better from time to time." He Donglin said politely.

"If you stop thinking about some things that you have and don't have, you won't get sick." Mo Shuren said calmly.

"What Mr. Mo said is that I often advise my father, but now that the He family is in dire straits, we always let our father worry about us." He Donglin looked guilty.

Mo Shuren stopped talking, leaving his sons to talk to him.

"Major General He is here not just to reminisce about old times," Mo Wei said from the side.

"What Brother Mo is saying is that I do have something to do here. I know that you are looking for the lost wooden cone in the first area of ​​the Academy of Sciences. The He family may be able to help. However, after finding the wooden cone, we still hope that Huaxia will be controlled by our family. Manage it together." He Donglin stated his purpose.

"Is Major General He's appetite too big?" Mo Wei narrowed his eyes. He just wanted to return the stolen things, but he had to put forward such conditions.

He Donglin smiled slightly, "I hold half of China's military strength in my hands, as well as the second district of the Academy of Sciences. It's not like a lion's mouth is open." "

But the He family does not have five elements superpowers. Don't forget that even if the deterioration stops, some powerful Mutated creatures can still only be solved by those with five elements of superpowers." Mo Wei continued.

"That's right, that's why the He family will give in, as long as one-third of the imperial capital and half of the south of China." He Donglin said without confidence. If his father hadn't said that Mo Shuren would definitely agree, he wouldn't have been so big. Face opens.

Mo Ming laughed out loud, "Let's just put the whole of China under the control of your He family, and then become king and dominate." In response to Mo Ming's sarcasm, He Donglin could only endure it, "Mr. Mo, China's military power is

... Concentrated in the north, our He family just wants peace."

"Okay." Mo Shuren picked up the teacup and spoke slowly.

''dad! ,,

"Dad!"

Mo Wei and Mo Ming called at the same time.

Mo Shuren waved his hand, "The Mo family has no ambition to fight for power. They only stood up to ensure that the people can live and work in peace and contentment. The He family is still very good at governing the local area, otherwise they would not be where they are now." status."

"Mr. Mo is right, you are righteous." He Donglin complimented him even though he has always been flattering.

Mo Shuren ignored him and continued: "Once China is divided, it will sooner or later arouse the covetousness of other countries, so we just govern our own places, and China is still intact." "This is natural, and the Academy of Sciences in District One and District Two will also be coveted by other countries