Chapter 077 - 078

Chapter 077 Female Tyrannosaurus

Luo Xiaobai swallowed his saliva, always feeling that Mo Daniao had no good intentions, "What can I do?"

Mo Ming smiled slightly, picked up the teapot and poured a cup of tea for Luo Xiaobai, "Work in my company."

"What!" Luo Xiaobai swallowed. Xiaobai thought he heard wrongly.

"It's just a casual job, so that you can keep your woolen materials in the company, and the company will sell them on behalf of you. The money earned will be put into your bank card every month. If you lose money, you won't be able to run away. How about it?" Mo Ming laughed so hard that he was like a human being. harm.

Luo Xiaobai didn't believe that this guy would be so kind, "What's in it for you?"

"Since it's a sales agency, the company will naturally take a commission, but we are so familiar with each other, so I can charge you less." Mo Ming Thinking of the little bastard gambling in the mines in Myanmar, it can be expected that the wool materials he bought will rarely fail.

"How much will it cost?" Luo Xiaobai thought it would be better to ask clearly. After all, all his materials were stored with Mo Ming, and he couldn't take out the money for a while.

"Ten percent of the net profit!" Mo Ming showed a smile unique to profiteers.

"Why don't you go and grab it!" Luo Xiaobai suddenly became furious.

Mo Ming signaled him not to worry, "Business partners receive 20%, bed partners receive 15%, and lovers receive 10%. This is already the lowest."

"I'm not your lover!" Luo Xiaobai said awkwardly, recalling in his mind the many times he and Mo Ming shared the same bed. Mo Ming raised his eyebrows slightly, as if there was nothing I could do against you, "Then be my lover, how about I don't charge you a commission."

The word "lover" popped out of Luo Xiaobai's mind, and was soon replaced by him. Although he was shattered into pieces, he never forgot that Mo Ming also had a so-called fiancée.

"I'm a serious person, and I don't want to be a mistress!" Luo Xiaobai said with a straight face, thinking that Mo Ming might give up on him because of this, but his heart ached slightly at the thought of this.

Just as Mo Ming was about to speak, the waiter knocked on the door and came in to serve the food.

Seeing that Mo Ming remained silent, Luo Xiaobai suddenly lost his appetite. It turned out that in his eyes, she was just a

lover who came and went when he called her.

The loss in his heart grew bigger and bigger, as if it had turned into a bottomless pit and was about to drag him down into the abyss.

After the meal, Mo Ming said to Luo Xiaobai, "Come with me to see someone."

"Who?" Luo Xiaobai thought, maybe it's another patient.

"You'll know when you get there." Mo Ming pulled Luo Xiaobai into the car.

Looking at the direction of the car, Luo Xiaobai guessed which army boss it was. Treating such people would make the least money, but even if he didn't pay, he would try his best to treat them.

The reason why they have the stable life they have now is because these people fought for it with their lives.

Not long after, Mo Ming parked his car in front of a military office building. Even standing at the door, he could hear the roar of the Hedong lion inside. "Commander, I refuse to be transferred here!" A rough female voice penetrated the eardrums.