Chapter 395 - 396

Mulai dari awal

"What about Mr. Demon? Isn't he also the owner of Death Tower? " Luo Xiaobai asked, can the contract be terminated unilaterally?

"The artifact has a spirit. After the child's contract is completed, the contract there will be automatically terminated." "Huangfu Yuan looked at Mo Qiyun, "It stands to reason that after contracting the artifact, you should be able to get a lot of benefits, but because this is a forced signing, the owner's mental power will be damaged and even comatose.

"That's it. This death tower is not authentic enough. " "Luo Xiaobai came to a conclusion.

"Dad, don't say that. The Death Tower is very pitiful. It has been there for hundreds of years. How lonely it is!" Mo Qiyun retorted. "It seems that this child is really related to Death

. Due to the fate of the tower, he can actually feel the emotions of the artifact. Huangfuyuan said in surprise.

"Does the artifact really have a spirit?" "The Demon-Slaying Sword in Mo Ming's hand was a divine weapon, but he didn't feel anything in it.

Huangfu Yuan nodded affirmatively, "Yes, it's like the sword in the hands of a sword cultivator. It can communicate with its master. To the extreme, it can even combine man and sword into one. "

It seems that bringing Mo Qiyun to the world of cultivation is the right choice. As soon as his cultivation level is improved, he gets a magical weapon.

"Where are we going now? "Luo Xiaobai asked Mo Daniao. They had passed by several demon cultivating planets.

"Let's go to the ghost realm! "Mo Ming said, originally he didn't want to go so early, but because of offending Mr. Demon, it was safer to go to the Ghost Realm. Just when Luo Xiaobai and his party went to the Ghost Realm, Mr. Demon and Mr. Hua

also Rushing to the ghost realm. Because these two people have no relationship with driving a spirit boat, the speed is not very fast.

"Why should we fly there? "Mo Luo looked at Feng Liu beside him.

"I haven't been to the Mo Xiu area for a long time. Why don't you accompany me for a walk? Besides, you're not in a hurry to go there. "Feng Liu looked at the sea of ​​stars along the way.

"As expected of a playboy, he has such a leisurely mood. "Although Mo Luo also likes women, he prefers to come directly, while Feng Liu starts with romance. Feng Liu smiled slightly, "The

next planet is the Misty Star. I heard that the witches there are very open-minded. , do you want to stay and rest for two days? "

Mo Luo's mood has not recovered yet, but Feng Liu finally came here. He couldn't spoil his friend's interest. "Then let's go and rest for two days. "

The two flew towards the Misty Star. The planet was covered with pink mist. Although the spiritual energy was not strong, it had an aphrodisiac effect. As soon as the two people arrived, several female demon cultivators gathered around them. "Master

Demon

, It's been a long time since you visited our sisters. "Several female magic cultivators stuck directly to Mo Luo

.

Mo Luo was not polite and hugged one of them with one hand, "I am here with a friend today. Let me introduce you to the playboy, Feng Liu.

"It turned out to be a playboy?" Hearing the name of the playboy, the female magic cultivators nearby immediately gathered around and feng Liu got a bouquet of roses from nowhere. "Flowers match beauty, sisters, please accept them."

women rushed over to get the flowers, and with these flowers, they would be in the eyes of the playboy.

"Put away your yang-harvesting and yin-replenishing techniques and spend time with my friends. Your amethyst will not be missing." Master Demon said proudly.