Chapter 389 - 390

Start from the beginning

Ao Jin took Luo Xiaobai and others into his dormitory. There was a slender man lying on the big bed inside. It was Situ Nian. "Master, I'm back, and I found it

. Dad and father. "Mo Qiyun trotted over and took Situ Nian's hand.

Luo Xiaobai came to the bedside, used clairvoyance to look at Situ Nian's body, and then put a hand on his chest, "It's okay. The heart vessels were protected, but the five internal organs were seriously eroded by the cold air, and only the ninth-level Death Pill could save his life. "

With that said, Luo Xiaobai bought a ninth-level death elixir from the system store, and then pretended to take it out of the space ring. Ao Jin recognized the elixir in Luo Xiaobai's hand at a glance. It was the highest-level nine-level elixir

. How did he get the Death Pill?

Luo Xiaobai opened Situ Nian's mouth with his hand and stuffed the pill into his mouth. The pill

melted in his mouth, but for Situ Nian to fully recover, he still needed It takes some time to absorb the effects of the medicine.

While waiting, Ao Jin looked at the space rings on Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming's hands, "Is this the Wushuang Ring? Luo

Xiaobai raised his hand, "Yes, speaking of which, these rings originally belonged to Situ Nian!" "

Of course Ao Jin knew that Situ Nian bravely braved mountains and seas of fire seven thousand years ago to find this pair of rings. As a result, he was not involved with Shu Yu at that time, which made Situ Nian feel discouraged. Unexpectedly, Situ Nian actually took this pair of rings

. He gave away the rings.

Now Ao Jin could only comfort himself. At least Situ Nian didn't give away one and kept one. Seeing that

the sky was getting dark, Situ Nian finally woke up.

The first thing he saw was his apprentice, and then Ao Jin's hateful face.

"Master, wake up!" "Luo Xiaobai, who was napping nearby, was awakened by his son's voice.

Luo Xiaobai rubbed his eyes, "Are you awake? Let me see. "

When he came to the bed, Luo Xiaobai looked at Situ Nian who had woken up, and used his clairvoyance power to scan his body. All functions had been restored. Not only that, even his cultivation had returned to the level of an immortal king.

Tsk tsk, this ninth-level death elixir is really not good, it is very effective.

"Xiaobai, was it you who saved me? "Situ Nian sat up from the bed. He found that not only the injuries suffered for many years had recovered, but also his cultivation level had returned. Luo Xiaobai rolled his eyes angrily, "What do you think? Could it be that this is not a good thing? guy? "

Situ Nian turned to look at Ao Jin, this useless guy, "It's good if he doesn't harm me"

"That's true. If it weren't for my ninth-level Death Pill, you could go to the King of Hell for tea in a few days."

Luo Xiaobai joked.

Although Situ Nian was in a coma before, he knew his situation well. He thought he would die in the Yin Bone Pool. Ao Jin looked at

Situ Nian and hesitated. He wanted to apologize. Expressing love, but in the end nothing could be said.

"Weren't you tired just now? Now that Situ Nian wakes up, let's go and rest. "Mo Ming pulled the little guy, not looking to see if the two people had anything to say.

What else did Luo Xiaobai want to say? Ao Jin next to him said: "Qi Yun, go out and tell the housekeeper to prepare a guest room. Entertain your two fathers. "