Chapter 375 - 376

Start from the beginning

Luo Xiaobai decided to believe Situ Nian, because this guy had no reason to lie to him.

Xiao Qiyun is a foodie and doesn't care about anything. He will eat every bite Luo Xiaobai feeds him.

After a while, a bowl of Jiji rice noodles was eaten.

After eating, Xiao Qiyun's body suddenly curled up, with a look of pain on his face.

"What's wrong with him?" Luo Xiaobai immediately became nervous.

Situ Nian smiled slightly, "It's okay, the medicine has reacted in his body. The strong boy didn't even cry"

"Daddy's big baby, just hold on, you'll be fine in a while." Luo Xiaobai felt very distressed.

About three minutes later, Xiao Qiyun became lively again, baring his teeth and claws to express something. Luo Xiaobai. Just take a shower." Situ Nian said, maybe it would be a good choice to recognize Luo Xiaobai as the master.

Luo Xiaobai immediately hugged little Qiyun, "Let's go, daddy will take you to take a bath!"

Because of this trouble, little Qiyun fell asleep after taking a bath, and did not go to the Shanghai Aquarium.

Luo Xiaobai handed the sleeping child to Mrs. Wu to take care of, and then took his laptop to the lobby to play games.

Situ Nian was also sitting in the lobby, looking at Luo Xiaobai's fingers typing on the keyboard.

After Luo Xiaobai finished playing a game, he looked at Situ Nian who was in a daze, "What are you thinking about? Do you want to play together?" "I'm looking at the ring on your finger." Situ Nian said slowly.

"Oh, I remember you said that this ring is called the Wushuang Ring. It's quite simple and beautiful, but I don't know what it does." Luo Xiaobai asked curiously.

After he came back, Mo Daniao put the ring on his hand, and he wore it as a couple's ring

without paying much attention to it.

"It is said to be unparalleled, but it is a pair. This pair of rings is a magical weapon. In addition to its function of saving money, it can also sense each other." Situ Nian said: Once the other person is in danger, the other ring will send out a The warning can be transmitted thousands of miles, and even the energy can be lent to the other party through the ring. "

So strong! " "Luo Xiaobai didn't expect this pair of unparalleled rings to be so domineering.

Seeing the nostalgic and sad expression on Situ Nian's face, Luo Xiaobai couldn't help but guess, "

You were originally going to give one of these rings to someone else, right? "

Situ Nian didn't hide anything. Perhaps what he lacked was someone to express his true feelings, and Luo Xiaobai was the best candidate. Because of the contract, Luo Xiaobai could be said to be the person closest to him. "Yes, this is me

. I was brought out from a god base after a narrow escape, and I originally wanted to give it to someone, but the other person didn't take me seriously at all, and even..." Situ Nian looked in pain, and couldn't say the next words. Thinking of what he had

encountered When it came to Situ Nian's situation, Luo Xiaobai helped him finish his words, "Is it right to even trap you in a secret realm and drive you into the lower realm? "

Could the person whom Situ Nian offended be the person he likes?

"That's right, it's just because I loved the wrong person. "Situ Nian slowly closed his eyes.