Chapter 367 - 368

Start bij het begin

Just in Zhenchi, Ning City, a scientific expedition team all had an accident.

A week ago, people from Zhenchi came A scientific expedition team was formed, seemingly to study some ancient culture. Every day they inspected the environment and studied the water quality. Until someone went into the water, things got out of hand. The original scientific expedition team of more than a dozen people, plus the

nearby The villagers who knew how to swim and the soldiers who came to rescue were all without exception. Anyone who went into the water did not come out. At first,

everyone was still holding on to a lucky mentality. Although no one came out, they did not see the floating corpse.

Until yesterday At night, a large number of floating corpses floated on the lake, and the people above could not hold them down even if they wanted to. The news spread to the imperial capital. Yun Province was under the control of the He family, so Mr. He shamelessly asked the Academy of Sciences, and the Academy of Sciences sent Luo Xiaobai, a water superpower.

"The ball ended up being kicked on me?" "Luo Xiaobai's mouth twitched.

Zhu Fu on the phone quickly explained, "All the direct troops of the He family have gone down. Let alone them, there is nothing we can do.

"What is that town pool, so terrifying? " 

Luo Xiaobai asked curiously, why haven't he heard? Zhu Fu pulled out the information about Zhenchi, "Zhenchi was just an ordinary natural lake before the end of the world. Because it was better protected, it became a scenic spot in Ning City. After the apocalypse, no

one went down because of the mutated fish monsters that appeared inside. Occasionally, there were two people swimming in the wild lake, but they didn't come up after going down. Everyone stayed away from the town pool."

Until this scientific expedition team came over, it was good to die. He went down to the lake to look for something, but he ended up going down to the lake with his life, but not ashore.

Luo Xiaobai guessed: "Could it be that the mutated fish in the lake attacked the people who went into the water? "

At this point, Zhu Fu couldn't make a conclusion.

After asking a few more questions, Luo Xiaobai hung up the phone. If he didn't hang up, the battery would die.

"What's going on? "Mo Ming, who was driving, asked.

"It's hard to say. The water quality isn't a big problem. There might be something in the lake. "Luo Xiaobai put down the passenger's chair and lay lazily on it.

Mo Ming controlled the speed within a certain range so that the little guy could have a good rest.

"Don't worry, you'll know when you go there. No one should die anymore. "Mo Ming said, unless the He family wants to give up control of the south.

Luo Xiaobai responded, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

After dark, Mo Ming did not rush on his way, but got off the highway and found a hotel. Rest.

Luo Xiaobai didn't dare to take a shower in the cold weather. He simply washed his face and got into bed.

"Still uncomfortable?" "Mo Ming brought the medicine and water.

Luo Xiaobai took the medicine and said, "It's not bad. This kind of cold will be fine after the first three days. "

Mo Ming also knew this, but he would definitely be worried if he was going out on his first day. "You take a nap for a while, and I'll call the hotel to send some food over. "Mo Ming kissed the little guy on the forehead. Fortunately, he didn't have a fever.