Chapter 365 - 366

Start from the beginning

Luo Xiaobai was very enthusiastic, "Miss Qiao, you're welcome, eat it while it's hot. "

Qiao Xin thought that Luo Xiaobai ordered these dishes deliberately to embarrass her, but she saw that Luo Xiaobai was eating very happily. Mo Ming, on the other hand, carefully picked the bones from the boiled fish, and then put the fish meat on Luo

Xiao In a white bowl.

09:12 Draw 1/4 87.7%

Qiao Xin bit the bullet and ate a piece of spicy chicken, which almost turned her into a turkey.

From her taste buds to her stomach, Qiao Xin felt like her whole body was on fire.

She couldn't eat chili peppers, but her nose was so spicy.

Qiao Xin immediately blocked her nose with a napkin to avoid showing an ugly look.

Luo Xiaobai raised the corners of her mouth slightly and called to the waiter: "Two bowls of rice. "

Soon, the waiter brought the rice.

Luo Xiaobai pushed a bowl to Qiao Xin and ate a bowl himself mixed with boiled fish soup.

As for Mo Ming, Luo Xiaobai had trained him to be able to eat some chili peppers. One meal can be half full.

Poor Qiao Xin, except for the spicy chicken at the beginning, she only had a bowl of rice.

Luo Xiaobai guessed that it must be because it was too spicy in her mouth that Qiao Xin swallowed the bowl of rice dryly. After

the meal, Mo Ming prepared to drive Qiao Xin home.

Luo Xiaobai sat directly in the passenger seat, so that Qiao Xin, who had people coming over, could only sit in the back seat.

"I heard that Mr. Luo has good medical skills and can Can't help me look. After getting in the car, Qiao Xin had nothing to say.

Luo Xiaobai turned around and said, "Of course, but my consultation fee is very expensive." "

Qiao Xin was sarcastic in her heart, but her face remained calm, "I wonder how Mr. Luo charges? Luo

Xiaobai looked over Qiao Xin's body and said, "Considering that Miss Qiao is my man's partner, medical treatment is free, but if you prescribe medicine, you will need to pay extra." "

Okay." "Qiao Xin bit her lower lip. The two companies had already established cooperation, and she didn't believe that she couldn't snatch Mo Ming away. Men all like to steal sex, and Mo Ming, who guards his own man, is no exception. Luo Xiaobai looked serious

, "Reach out. "

Qiao Xin knew that Chinese medicine requires pulse diagnosis, so she deliberately put her beautiful hand on the back of Mo Ming's chair.

Luo Xiaobai checked her pulse, "Miss Qiao doesn't sleep well. She always has nightmares, right?

Qiao Xin was stunned when she heard this, "How do you know?" Only his assistant knew about this, not even his family.

Luo Xiaobai took back her hand, "Of course it can be seen by checking the pulse."

"Can it be cured?" This disease has been tormenting her for several years. She has secretly seen several doctors, including a psychiatrist, but there was no solution.

Luo Xiaobai touched her chin, thought for a while and then said: "Miss Qiao's home is here, let's talk some other time!" It turned out that the

car had stopped, and seeing that Mo Ming had no intention of speaking for her, Qiao Xin could only get out of the car. car. "Mr. Luo, can you give me your contact information?" Qiao Xin couldn't help but clenched her fists.