Chapter 359 - 360

Start from the beginning

Not long after, the servant came here with a woman dressed in ordinary clothes.

Qu Lu recognized at a glance that this was the secretary with whom he had an affair.

"I brought the people, what do Mr. Luo need them to do?" Mingmin was a little nervous.

Luo Xiaobai smiled slightly, "Let your husband go upstairs and wait first."

At Mingmin's signal, Qu Lu_Busan turned around and went upstairs.

"What's your name?" Luo Xiaobai came to the little secretary.

The little secretary glanced at Mingmin timidly, and then said: "Xiao Jing." "Xiao Jing,

right? You don't have to be afraid. I don't need you to sacrifice anything. You just need to follow my instructions and deal with that Qu upstairs." Sir, just say a few words and do a few actions." Luo Xiaobai said in a tone that sounded like he was kidnapping a decent woman.

Xiaojing nodded, "Tell me."

Luo Xiaobai's expression became serious, and then he finished telling Xiaojing his request, "Can you do it?"

Xiaojing swallowed her saliva and looked at Mingmin again, "Do you really want to kick him there?"

"Not only do you have to kick him, but you have to kick him hard!" Luo Xiaobai emphasized.

"Mr. Ming..." Xiaojing looked at Mingmin, obviously afraid of this woman.

Mingmin said calmly, "Do as Mr. Luo said."

"Oh, okay." Xiaojing walked upstairs step by step, and under the leadership of the servant, came to the room where Qu Lu was.

Five minutes after Xiaojing entered, Qu Lu's screams like killing a pig came from inside.

Immediately, Xiaojing came out, and ten minutes later, Qu Lu came out of the room with a glowing face.

Seeing Qu Lu's face, Xiang Yu shouted from below: "Fuck, are you in heat?" "

I, I have a reaction." Qu Lu said with a trembling voice, suppressing his excitement.

Mingmin's face immediately showed joy, "Mr. Luo, how did you do it? Why can you cure the disease with a few curses and a kick?" Luo Xiaobai looked at Mingmin, "Because Mr. Qu has been suppressed for too long

. I think Mr. Ming must be very strong at home. Mr. Qu must have taught him a lesson when he had an affair. If things go on like this, Mr. Qu will become negative, feel that he is useless, and be too timid to dare disobeying you.

Just now, I asked Xiaojing to scold him, just to stimulate the negative emotions in his heart, and the last kick was to cure the disease. If he was scolded and kicked by a woman who had the courage to cheat on him, he would definitely explode, and the first thing that broke out was his illness."

As the president of a group, Mingmin has a very clear mind, not to mention that Luo Xiaobai has almost pointed out Qu Lu's problem.

"I will be nicer to him in the future." Mingmin looked at Qu Lu apologetically.

Qu Lu shook his head repeatedly, "Honey, I like you no matter what you look like."

Mingmin suddenly smiled. He was obviously very old, but this smile was heart-warming.

Luo Xiaobai knew that the two of them would live well in the future.

Mingmin couldn't bear to directly pay Luo Xiaobai's consultation fee. He thought it was impolite behavior, so he signed a contract with Mo Ming, which offered a huge profit and guaranteed no loss.