Chapter 347 - 348

Start from the beginning

However, the specific situation will only be known when we get there.

After driving for less than half a day, the four of them arrived at the deserted village.

The deserted village at this moment does not look desolate at all.

Two teams of superpowers were drinking and chatting here, and there were tourists taking photos here, making it look like they were at a tourist attraction.

Luo Xiaobai and the others got out of the car and came to the large shed set up at the entrance of the deserted village.

There is no shortage of restaurants in tourist attractions, but because of the special nature of a deserted village, this restaurant is placed at the entrance of the village and is also a mobile stall that can be evacuated at any time.

Xiang Yu lit a cigarette and held it in his mouth. "It's been a long time since I saw a small shed like this. I really have the urge to demolish it." "When you were an urban

management officer, you demolished a lot of sheds like this, right?" Luo Xiaobai asked curiously.

"More than just demolishing them, most of these sheds were built illegally. Not only do we have to tear down the sheds, we also confiscate the contents inside." Xiang Yu blew out a puff of smoke.

Luo Xiaobai's mouth twitched. If he were a rich person, he would have rented a store and worked as a restaurant. Because of his financial difficulties, he built a shed to buy some food, but he attracted these bad urban management.

"Four of you, do you want something to eat?" The boss came over with a smile.

Now Xiang Yu is not a city manager, but a hungry guest. "Two drawers of steamed buns, a piece of sausage, and a pot of vegetable stew." "Kung Pao chicken, millet porridge." Luo Xiaobai said after a bumpy journey

. But he doesn’t have such a good appetite as Xiang Yu.

Mo Ming and Chu Yu also ordered two dishes. They had to eat and drink before they could get down to business.

The food was served quickly, and just when Xiang Yu was about to use his chopsticks, Luo Xiaobai suddenly stopped him and reminded him in a low voice, "Don't drink that soup, you can eat the others." Although he didn't know why, Xiang Yu still liked it

. You have to understand the importance.

Mo Ming also became cautious. Seeing that the boss was not looking here, he quickly poured out half of the soup to make it look like they had eaten the soup.

The four of them were eating and chatting.

Someone from the superpower team nearby recognized them and came over to say hello with a glass of wine.

Mo Ming was originally going to hold the cup, but Xiang Yu beat him to it.

"Come on, come on, let me drink this glass of wine with you. They all like to pretend to be polite." After Xiang Yu drank a glass of wine, he clearly understood one thing. Mo Ming was not only an earth-type superpower; Demonic cultivation can play a big role at critical moments.

Regardless of whether there is anything wrong with the drink, Mo Ming must not be allowed to drink it first.

The other party didn't intend to hang around, so he toasted a glass of wine and went back.

After almost eating, Mo Ming took a look at the sky and said, "We're all here anyway, let's go to the deserted village to take a few photos."

Luo Xiaobai responded immediately, and the four of them paid the bill and entered the deserted village.