Chapter 345 - 346

Start from the beginning

still satisfied?

Mr. Wolf, where are you: I hate it, I don’t take advantage of others, I’ll tell you my measurements, 90, 50, 95.

Yulin: When will we meet?

Mr. Wolf, where are you? I'm still in class, probably at noon or in the evening.

Yu Lin: I’ll pick you up in the evening.

Mr. Lang, where are you: At six o'clock in the evening, in front of the cold noodle shop opposite Qingdao University, I'm wearing a red windbreaker. Yu

Lin: Okay, I'm wearing a black windbreaker. See you there or see you.

Mr. Lang, where are you?>/L: Well, see you there.

After closing the dialog box, Luo Xiaobai clapped his hands and stood up, looking at the two stunned people behind him.

"What's wrong with you?" Luo Xiaobai asked, blinking.

"Young man, you are quite skillful in flirting!" Nan Qin looked at him with a half-smile.

Luo Xiaobai concealed her embarrassment, "We often talk about how to pick up girls in the university dormitory, but I just want to put myself in someone else's shoes and see what's the problem." Mo Ming pinched the little guy's face. The little bastard hadn't lived in the dormitory for a long time

. God, are they all talking about girls?

Luo Xiaobai dared not speak out in anger, and allowed his face to be pinched red.

"Who are you looking for for the beauty in red tonight?" Nan Qin held the table and stood motionless.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming looked at each other, obviously neither of them had considered this issue.

"I didn't say that." Mo Ming turned his head and looked like it had nothing to do with him.

Luo Xiaobai was dumbfounded. This was still not his own man. Where could he find a beautiful woman who was not afraid of werewolves?

Finally, Luo Xiaobai was forced to go to a fashion store and came out two hours later.

She suddenly became a tall and slender beauty with long flowing hair.

If it weren't for the red windbreaker they bought in a specialty store just now, Mo Ming and Nan Qin would hardly have recognized that the person in front of them was Luo Xiaobai.

"Xiao Bai?" Mo Ming called out uncertainly.

Luo Xiaobai had just taken two steps when his high heels stepped on a stone and almost fell down.

Mo Ming held the beautiful woman in front of him. Her eyes were charming, her eyeliner was raised, and the double eyelid glue made her eyes look out of shape.

"Let me go, how can I walk in this thing!" Luo Xiaobai's voice came out of the beauty's mouth. Only then did Mo Ming and Nan Qin confirm that the beautiful woman in front of them was Luo Xiaobai.

"I'll help you get used to it first. If it doesn't work, change into sneakers." Mo Ming looked at Luo Xiaobai from top to bottom and said, "Tsk, tsk, it's not a bad idea to try to seduce him in uniform in the future."

Luo Xiaobai didn't know what Mo Ming was thinking. In order to adapt to the new role, he went to crowded places.

Needless to say, it really shows off a bit of femininity.

As long as you lower your voice when speaking, no one will notice that he is a man.

"I just wanted to ask, how did you do this place?" Nan Qin looked at Luo Xiaobai's half-exposed breasts