Chapter 333 - 334

Start from the beginning

Thinking about it, this atavistic creature should be difficult to control, otherwise Cai Qi would not have summoned those enhanced people back.

"What should I do?" Mo Ming looked at his eldest brother.

Mo Wei smiled bitterly. What he could do was: "Do it!"

Following Mo Wei's words, Chu Yu was the first to launch an attack, and countless poisonous thorn vines attacked the atavistic creature.

These rattans are very tough, and even if they cannot affect the atavistic creature, they can still trap it for a moment.

However, the fact is that when the rattan approached the atavistic creature, it completely disappeared.

"Damn it, the superpower is invalid!" Zhu Fu bared his teeth in anxiety.

Mo Ming and Chu Yu looked at each other, it seemed that it was Sun Ke and Cai Qi's masterpiece again.

"Come on." Chu Yu drew out the soft sword from his waist.

Mo Ming also took out his Demon-Slaying Sword.

"I'll help from the side." Luo Xiaobai knew what he was capable of and would not cause trouble for them in a moment of enthusiasm.

Although his water power has no effect, his clairvoyance power is an exception. Even if the power is invalidated, it cannot stop his mental attack.

As Chu Yu and Mo Ming launched a new attack, Mo Wei and others could only watch on the sidelines.

During this period, they also tried to use new weapons to attack the atavistic creatures, but it had no effect at all. The only effect was to anger the opponent.

Chu Yu didn't expect that his fairy sword would have minimal impact on it.

Although Mo Ming's Demon-Slaying Sword is good, it's a pity that its cultivation is still shallow.

Even if the two of them tried their best, they could not defeat this atavistic creature.

Luo Xiaobai used mental attacks several times to create opportunities for these two people, but their attacks were too weak.

Suddenly thinking of something, Luo Xiaobai shouted at the top of his lungs: "Fusion attack!" "

I'm going! Are you crazy? They are an immortal cultivator and a demon cultivator. You let them fuse attack?" .

Of course Luo Xiaobai knew this. It was precisely because of their different attributes that they were allowed to fuse their attacks.

Mo Ming and Chu Yu are both smart people, so they naturally know what Luo Xiaobai means.

When two extreme energies merge together, a rejection reaction will inevitably occur.

It was as if Sun Jun had two kinds of energy, immortal and demon, at the same time in his body. If it were not for the strong and weak energy, which was obviously suppressed, he would have exploded and died long ago.

The cultivation levels of Chu Yu and Mo Ming are almost the same. If the two energies are combined together, the power exerted will definitely be more than a hundred times that of their own cultivation levels.

The two looked at each other. Although they both disliked each other, they were comrades who could give each other's back at critical moments.

"Come on, or else you will succeed." Mo Ming licked his lips. Even if he died, Xiaobai would not have a chance to be with Chu Yu.

Chu Yu looked back at Xiang Yu and said, "Okay." If he tried his best, he might still have a chance to survive. If he gave up, it would be a blow to his character. Whether he could survive or not was a matter of course.