Chapter 307 - 308

Începe de la început

, so the clerk recommended two imperial concubine bracelets, both of which were nephrite jade of good quality.

"What kind of jade is this?" The young woman put it on and tried it on.

One is Hetian jade and the other is Xiu jade. "The clerk introduced him responsibly. In addition to these nephrite jade, there are also dragon cui ornaments in the store.

"Husband, which one do you think looks better? "The young woman asked the man beside her, with affection in her eyes.

The man looked at it seriously, "Everything looks good on you, but since we are here in Xinjiang, we naturally have to buy Hetian jade. "

The corners of the young woman's lips raised into a sweet smile, "What you said makes sense. "Immediately, he said to the waiter: "Then let's get this Hetian jade. "

While the young woman was shopping, the little girl came to Luo Xiaobai and said, "Brother, are you a five-element superpower?

Luo Xiaobai knelt down and talked to her, "Yes, do you know me? " "

Of course I know. I have read the newspaper. You are all so handsome. You are like a hero who protects beautiful girls like me." "The little girl said matter-of-factly.

Luo Xiaobai burst into laughter, "You're right, then when the little beauty looks for a husband, she will look for a big hero.

"A handsome big hero, like a big brother." The girl said seriously.

Luo Xiaobai smiled even more happily, "The little beauty has such a discerning eye!"

The corners of the mouths of the people who heard them chatting twitched.

Little beauty, big handsome guy, can you stop complimenting each other so much, where is your face!

Forget about being a little girl, why is she so young? Luo Xiaobai is already in her twenties, why do she have the nerve to boast?

"Let's buy a pendant for our daughter." The young woman looked at the twelve zodiac jade pendants in the tray.

After the group of customers left just now, the waiter didn't have time to put it away.

The man also saw these cute little pendants and asked his daughter, "Does Mengmeng like it?" The

little girl nodded repeatedly, "Yes!"

"My daughter is born in the year of the dragon. What kind of pendant is suitable for her to wear?" the young woman asked. .

Obviously, these three people understand much better than the family just now.

The clerk quickly introduced: "It belongs to the genus Monkey."

The little girl chose the most playful one among the three pendants belonging to the genus Monkey.

Luo Xiaobai paid the bill directly, "I gave this to the little beauty."

The little girl clutched the pendant around her neck, turned around and asked, "Dad, is the eldest brother giving me a token of love?"

Originally, the man still wanted to give me a token of love. He wanted to refuse, but when he heard his daughter's words, he almost choked, "Daughter, stop watching those ridiculous TV series in the future." Luo Xiaobai laughed and said, "This is not a token of love, but

a blessing from my brother. I hope our little beauty will grow up healthily and happily."

After hearing this, the couple who originally wanted to refuse could only say thank you.