Chapter 299 - 300

Beginne am Anfang

The two of them drove back in a car belonging to the Academy of Sciences. After returning home, one lay on the bed to rest, and the other began to study materials.

The next day, Mo Ming went to the company to collect money as usual.

Luo Xiaobai went to the second area of ​​the Academy of Sciences to participate in the experiment, striving to eliminate the side effects of the energy liquid as soon as possible. At the same time, increase the durability of the energy liquid.

Time flies, and half a month passes in the blink of an eye.

Weapons against enhanced humans have been successfully developed, and the disadvantages of the energy liquid have been greatly reduced. After the effect of the drug wears off, at least you will not die, but you will have to rest for more than half a year to recover.

Mo Wei led the troops and set off from the imperial capital to Haocheng.

This time, Mo Wei brought a total of 3,000 superpowers, 300 mutants, and 5,000 ordinary soldiers.

In addition to their strong fighting ability, these people are more importantly determined in mind. They know the purpose of this war and will stick to their beliefs.

In other words, despite their small number, they have military spirit!

Mo Ming, Luo Xiaobai and others were also among them, and four of the Five Elements Superpowers were there. As for Nan Qin, they had already been in Haocheng to meet them.

"Why are you driving there? We arrived early by transport plane." Luo Xiaobai sat in the car, eating dried tofu. Mo Ming sat next to Luo Xiaobai, and the driver was a soldier from the army. "The transport plane consumes too much energy, not to mention that the imperial capital is not too far from Haocheng. We also have armored vehicles and missile vehicles. We can't take a plane and think of driving at the end.

" Luo Xiaobai's heart twitched when he saw several cars covered with rainproof cloths, fearing that the cars would catch fire.

Although the elder brother said that if possible, he would not use those weapons, but since he brought them here, there must be a need for

those weapons . It's okay not to move. If those weapons are used, I believe that Haocheng will turn into a death plain in less than two minutes.

The movement here quickly aroused the idea of ​​​​the new Chinese force, but the people of the new Chinese force did not evacuate. On the contrary, everyone was full of fighting spirit. Even ordinary people picked up their own kitchen knives and sticks to prepare for war. They were obviously brainwashed. In the building of the Academy of Sciences, Zhu Fu found Wang Meng.

"Dr. Zhu, is something wrong?" Wang Meng said expressionlessly. In his opinion, these scientific people are like butchers.

Zhu Fu glanced around and said, "Are you Wang Xiaohua's father?"

Wang Meng was stunned when he heard this, grabbed Zhu Fu by the collar, and shouted: "What did you do to my daughte?"

Zhu Fu patted Wang Meng's hand, "My friend knows Xiaohua, I will send you out now, and then you take your wife and daughter and leave Haocheng quickly."

"You?" Wang Meng slowly let go of his hand.

"I am Luo Xiaobai's friend." Zhu Fu said again.

Only then did Wang Meng believe that he was not from the new Chinese force, because only the two parties involved knew about his meeting with Luo Xiaobai, and Luo Xiaobai had already left Haocheng.

"What should I do?" Wang Meng decided to believe the other party.

Zhu Fu took out his white coat and gave it to him, "Put this on and I'll take you out of the building." "