Chapter 279 - 280

Start from the beginning

The four of them got into a car, with Mo Ming driving, Luo Xiaobai sitting in the passenger seat, Xiang Yu and Chu Yu sitting in the back seat.

"Where are we going? Luo Xiaobai said doubtfully. If they were going to eat, they would have passed by several

restaurants .

"You'll find out when you go." "Mo Ming drove in the direction of United University.

Luo Xiaobai felt more and more familiar with this road until he saw the food stall not far away, "This is it! Mo

Ming smiled softly, "Yes, I only found out recently that Anmin and his daughter reopened a food stall." "

Sure enough, An Xiao, who was wearing autumn clothes, was wiping the tables and chairs, and there was a man next to him. After

Luo Xiaobai got out of the car, he looked at the man who was helping to burn charcoal with wide eyes. Damn it, isn't this Huang Mao!

It's just , the hair that was dyed yellow before has now returned to black, so that Luo Xiaobai did not recognize the person immediately.

"An Xiao, go and entertain the guests! An Min smiled at Luo Xiaobai and the others.

Only then did An Xiao notice that a guest was coming, "Xiaobai, Mr. Mo!"

"An Xiao, it's so nice to see you. I didn't expect to be able to eat at your food stalls. " "Luo Xiaobai hugged An Xiao gently.

An Xiao was also happy to see an acquaintance, "Xiao Bai, you are amazing. If it weren't for you five elements superpowers, we wouldn't be able to live the life we ​​had before.

"Boss Bai! " Huang Mao came over excitedly.

Luo Xiaobai patted him on the shoulder, "The black hair still looks pleasing to the eye, but why are you helping here?" "

Having said this, Huang Mao was a little embarrassed and turned to look at An Xiao.

An Xiao looked shy and didn't know how to explain it.

Looking at the looks of these two people, he knew that something was wrong.

"Ahem, that's actually the case. "Didn't Boss Bai tell me to take care of this place before? During the apocalypse, I happened to have dinner with my friends here and saved their father and daughter once..." Huang Maohan smiled and scratched his head. What happened was so bloody

. , Huang Mao first rescued An Min and An Xiao, and then was taken in by the An family's father and daughter. Later, Huang Mao evolved into a speed-type superpower, often doing tasks outside in exchange for supplies, and taking care of each other, they became a family. After all

, Huang Mao is not too old. When young men and women are together, girls can easily be tempted if they idolize a hero.

And Huang Mao is also a good person. He is really kind to An Xiao and filial to An Min. In this way, he became An Min. Uncle.

"You are still a trickster, I will let you take care of them, and you will marry their daughter^" Luo Xiaobai gave Huang Mao a thumbs up. Through Huang Mao's attitude of helping to burn charcoal, Luo

Xiaobai Xiaobai could see that this boy really had the potential to be a good uncle.

Because Huang Mao is a superpower, he didn't dare to have anyone come and cause trouble when he opened a food stall here. After all, Huang Mao was just watching the scene before the apocalypse.

"You guys sit down, here. It’s the menu. Although it’s still a food stall, many things have changed. "An Xiao handed over the handwritten menu.

Luo Xiaobai and the four of them sat down. When they saw the barbecue meats with mutated names on it, they couldn't help but salivate, "Hey, there's also beer?