Chapter 271 - 272

Start from the beginning

"Bah, bang, bang."

Sudden applause rang out.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming looked behind them at the same time.

I saw the driver from before, appearing together with a man in a black suit.

"Brother driver, why are you here?" Luo Xiaotian asked seriously.

The driver smiled slightly and said, "Of course we invite you to join us."

"What do you mean?" Mo Ming protected Luo Xiaobai behind him.

"Mo Xiao, Mo Bai, superpowers with evolved strength and vision." The man in a suit next to him said, "My name is Ashiu, I am a dark type superpower." "Dark type? Never heard of it." Luo

Xiaobai Showing his little head.

"It doesn't matter, as long as you know that I am very strong, as long as you join my organization, you will have three meals a day, enough fruits and vegetables, and you will get countless beauties," Ashi said seductively.

It sounded good, but Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai did not agree immediately.

"We don't know you, so why should we join your so-called organization?" Mo Ming warned.

Ashiu was very satisfied with Mo Ming's reaction. Maybe this person's ability is not that rare, but his brain is better than many people. "You guys go to a place with me. I believe that after seeing it, you will make a wise choice.

" Already." Ashiu turned around and left.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming looked at each other and then followed up.

"Brother driver, are you also a person with dark powers?" Luo Xiaobai asked the driver in a low voice on the way.

The driver shook his head, "I am not. People with dark powers are very rare. Although they are not as rare as those with five elements powers, they are definitely rare. And they are super powerful. I would say they are not inferior to the so-called five elements powers." "

That's so awesome!" Luo Xiaobai looked admiring.

Ashu, who was walking in front, raised the corners of his mouth. He liked the vanity of being admired.

Ashiu took them to the red light district on West Street. It was very close to Taolin, but it had a different atmosphere from Taolin.

"What is this place?" Luo Xiaobai fearfully hid behind Mo Ming.

Mo Ming looked at Ah Xiu with an expression as if he had led his younger brother into evil.

Ash laughed and said, "Mo Bai should be an adult now. Are you too protective of him?"

"He is still young." Mo Ming said coolly.

Ash shrugged his shoulders, "It's daytime now, many places here are closed, don't worry."

Arriving at the largest club, Ash invited them in.

There are many superpowers and aliens gathered inside.

"These are all people from our organization, but you are the only one with evolved vision, so I sincerely invite you to join." Ashiu said to Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai was already dumbfounded. There were more than thirty people here. It had only been more than half a month, and they had summoned so many strong people to join them.

If they wait until this force develops, it will be too late for them to eliminate it.

"Is this child a vision evolver?" someone wondered.