Chapter 267 - 268

Start from the beginning

. We can merge, we are already one family, right?" The He family has already set its sights on the black energy stone researched by Professor Wu. Once the research is successful, there will be hope for new energy.

Mo Shuren snorted coldly, "I can't make the decision on this. You'd better ask Professor Wu."

Thinking of that smelly and hard stone, He Donglin was not sure at all, let alone after they split the Academy of Sciences.

The two parties talked about cooperation, and Mo Ming asked: "When will the wooden cone be delivered?" "

We also need time to search, but we will definitely find it within three days." He Donglin found an excuse, even though the wooden cone was there He family, they can't take it out right away, otherwise they will be known as thefts.

After sending He Donglin and his son away, Mo Ming went back to find his father, "Dad, why did you agree to their conditions? Not only did you give them one-third of the imperial capital, but you also handed over the south." "The plants in the south are the most serious

. The death toll is several times that in the north, not to mention that the military forces are all in the north and there are not many troops stationed in the south. In fact, the He family has regressed." Mo Shuren said, Mr. He is such a shrewd person. Although the He family does not want a place Small, the Imperial Capital has also reserved a place, but its strength is limited, and it has to be divided into part to deal with the mutated creatures in the south.

Mo Ming thought for a moment and realized that this was a competition between two old foxes.

"Wooden Cone, when will the He family deliver it?" Mo Ming asked again so that he could accompany the little guy to complete the main mission.

"It will be delivered tomorrow." Mo Shuren drank tea. Everything was as he expected, but whether these children could prevent the deterioration of the world was something he could not predict.

After Mo Ming returned, he told the little guy what his father had said.

Luo Xiaobai was thinking about how to tell Brother Chu that no matter what Chu Ling said, he was still Brother Chu's younger brother.

The Chu family has been destroyed, and now there are only three people with the surname Chu left in the whole family. And Brother Chu has found another man, so it is estimated that there is no chance of continuing the family line.

"Thinking about Chu Ling?" Mo Ming asked.

Luo Xiaobai leaned in Mo Daniao's arms and felt worried, "Well, I don't know how to tell Brother Chu that if I really kill Chu Ling, I will feel regretful for the rest of my life." Maybe many people will die to prevent the deterioration of the world, but

with Human sacrifice is still too cruel.

"I will lead Xiang Yu away in a moment. You go and tell Chu Yu. I think he will understand." Mo Ming said, if only one Chu Ling could be sacrificed to stop the deterioration of the world, he would not hesitate at all.

Luo Xiaobai nodded. He had to say it sooner or later, so he might as well say it sooner.

Mo Ming patted the little guy on the shoulder. He knew that the little guy cared about Chu Yu, but no one could help with this matter.

After leaving the room, Mo Ming asked Xiang Yu out.

Luo Xiaobai sneaked into Chu Yu's room and stood at the door, wondering if he should be more civilized and knock on the door first?

"Come in." Chu Yu had already opened the door.

Luo Xiaobai smiled sarcastically and walked into Chu Yu's room.