Chapter 263 - 264

Start from the beginning

Luo Xiaobai and others also quickly joined the battle. Although the attack power of these snakes was not high, they were superior in number. They spent a lot of effort to solve them.

By the time these snakes were dealt with, it would already be an hour later.

In this place filled with venomous snake carcasses, no one had the appetite to eat, so the six people packed up their tents and left on camels.

"Why do these snakes suddenly attack us?" Chu Yu wondered, and it was still at this early morning time.

Luo Xiaobai thought for a moment, "When I was keeping vigil, I walked around the area and killed a little red snake." "Revenge?

I don't feel like it." Wu Xiaotian knows the habits of snakes better and can be killed by them. It is definitely not the Snake King who is easy to kill. "Talk about it." Mo Ming looked at Wu Xiaotian.

Wu Xiaotian said: "The snakes killed by Brother Xiaobai should be the spies of these snakes. Maybe we were already targeted by these snakes when we arrived here." "You mean, there may be a snake nest nearby

? "Nan Qin raised his eyebrows.

"That's right, and it's definitely not small, and the Snake King usually won't move out easily. We'd better leave here as soon as possible." Wu Xiaotian felt that his analysis was close to the facts. The place where his hometown lived was very close to the mountain, and the snake was dug out during the relocation. It is said that the hook machine driver was frightened to death on the spot. He didn’t know what happened later. Anyway, no more houses were built there, but instead it was turned into a factory, and all the dug pits were buried.

There were countless rumors about snakes having spirits. Luo Xiaobai put away his curiosity and the group left quickly.

The next pyramid is not close to here, and it takes about four hours of walking to reach it.

There are still no traces of wooden cones inside, so everyone can only continue to move forward.

"Brother Xiaobai, your eyes are so powerful. Look what's hidden on me?" Wu Xiaotian rode a camel and chased him.

"Half a piece of chocolate, and it's already melted." Luo Xiaobai glanced at his chest. One glance.

When Wu Xiaotian heard this, he immediately took out the chocolate bar hidden in his clothes, "Ah, it turned out to be real, and it's even stuck to my clothes!" "You deserve it!" Nan Qin said from behind, this guy is obviously not hungry, but he likes to be there Hidden snacks on you.

Wu Xiaotian looked at Nan Qin sadly, wondering why Brother Nan had such a bad mouth, and he didn't know why Dr. Xiao Zhu liked him.

Little did he know that this was a manifestation of Nan Qin's dissatisfaction with his desires.

Although he and Zhu Fu lived together, Zhu Fu was not enthusiastic about this aspect at all, so that Nan Qin has not succeeded yet. Wu Xiaotian is also an outspoken person, so it is strange that Nan Qin would treat him well.

They walked for five days in a row, during which they encountered many mutated creatures and even passed the Sphinx.

Wu Xiaotian kept complaining that he regretted not bringing a camera, otherwise he would have left a souvenir.

There was still no trace of the wooden cone here, so much so that Luo Xiaobai almost lost confidence.

"We will walk one more block today and then rest." Mo Ming glanced at the time. Everyone was very tired after running for five days in a row.

Luo Xiaobai kept praying, hoping to find the wooden cone in the magnificent pyramid in front.

As a result, before they could get close to the pyramid, a man came out from behind the pyramid.