Chapter 261 - 262

Start from the beginning

"Hey, do you mean to send me the dowry?" Luo Xiaobai teased.

Xiang Yu glanced at Chu Yu, "I can't let you, Brother Chu, pay for it."

Chu Yu was drinking tea and coughed when he heard the words, "Don't talk nonsense." "

I drank too much, let's go back to the room." Put down the glass. , Xiang Yu simply leaned on Chu Yu's shoulder.

Chu Yu's face turned a little red, and he said to Luo Xiaobai: "I'm going back first." Luo Xiaobai's

warm and ambiguous eyes drifted over, why did Brother Chu, a man as gentle as an immortal, bow to Yu? A rotten cabbage.

Hey, people really can't be too perfect, otherwise God won't be able to see through them.

"How far have you completed your elementalization?" Mo Ming saw the little guy looking at Chu Yu's back in a daze, and immediately interrupted his train of thought.

Luo Xiaobai came back to his senses, "Two-thirds of it is already done. It will be almost completed in one month."

Mo Ming nodded, "As soon as possible, I always feel that a storm is coming."

Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai didn't understand why. , although the He family is powerful, it is not to the extent of destroying the world, unless it is...

Thinking of the warming of the North and South Poles, the rising coastline, and what Black Indigo once said, it seems that he is going to speed up.

A month later, Luo Xiaobai successfully completed the elementalization of his whole body. His whole body could transform into the form of water, and he no longer had to play with half left and half swimming.

The main mission of the system is completed, and the rewards are very rich, which directly activates his clairvoyance ability to 50%.

According to the system, the rewards are increased because the world is deteriorating faster.

"System, can you tell me the whereabouts of the last wooden cone now?" Luo Xiaobai asked in his heart.

"Hey, main mission, get the last wooden cone, reward achievement value is 50, points will be increased by 500,000." The voice of the system

came.

Next, there is the mission summary. The location of the last wooden cone is the Egyptian pyramid.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming thought about the location of the last wooden cone. It was 80% likely to be abroad. According to the traces of the wooden cone before, it was probably in the mysterious Egypt. They didn't expect that they would really be asked to guess. correct.

"I'm going abroad again!" Luo Xiaobai fainted.

"The mutated animals in Egypt are very ferocious. It is recommended that the host takes his own team there, and the system will reward the team for the mission

." The system continued.

"Will you give me the mission reward now?" Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up.

"Yes." The system answered simply, "If you draw the prize once, you are 100% sure to

win." "Okay, do it now!" Luo Xiaobai had originally planned to travel in a small group.

Right in front of Luo Xiaobai's eyes, a virtual carousel suddenly appeared with eight options on it, which were the rewards this time.

"Devil-killing sword?" Luo Xiaobai saw one of the options and suddenly thought of Mo Ming for some reason.

"The host has good vision. This is the most valuable weapon in the system's advanced store. It can kill the demon king." The system is very proud of this weapon.