Chapter 259 - 260

Începe de la început

Guard Xiao Li immediately took the order. He is a speed-type superpower, so he is perfect for doing this kind of thing.

Mo Shuren glanced at Fu Jia with satisfaction, then turned and went back to the house. It was better for him not to get involved in this kind of thing.

Xu Wen was a little at a loss. Did she say something wrong? Why did everyone look at her with such strange eyes, as if they had seen through her from the inside out.

Soon, Mo Hongyao came back.

On the way, he had already heard the guard Xiao Li talk about what happened.

"Grandma Xin, I'm sorry, I was unkind to you." Mo Hongyao's first sentence when he came back was to apologize to Xin Xiu.

Xin Xiu knew the character of Hong Yao, "I don't blame you, it's just Hong Yao, getting married is no joke. Girls don't have to be beautiful, but their character must be good." "I understand,

I I also feel that I and Xu Wen are not suitable." After Mo Hongyao said this, he felt relieved.

Xu Wen immediately became unhappy, "Mo Hongyao, what do you mean? Have you forgotten your promise to me? Brother, are you going to take care of my affairs? What's wrong with me getting some things? I can't have relatives who need relief!" Mo Hongyao looked at her coldly, "

Of course you can have relatives who need relief. I will send supplies to you and your so-called relatives every month."

"You want to drive me away!" Only then did Xu Wen realize the seriousness of the matter.

Mo Hongyao looked at him coldly, "I only promised your brother that I would take care of you, but there are many ways to take care of you. If you are a simple girl, I don't mind getting married and having children when we grow up, but the fact is That's not the case."

"I will change it for you!" Xu Wen said excitedly.

"You should keep it and change it for others." As he said that, Mo Hongyao walked up to Fu Jia, "Mom, help me pack some supplies for her and send her out of the military compound. I thought she had no relatives in the imperial capital before. Now it seems that is not the case."

"Those people are not my relatives, I have nothing to do with them!" Xu Wen did not want to leave the military compound. This is the safest place, and she has food and drink without having to work by herself.

"It doesn't matter, you can give them something, they will definitely take you in." Mo Hongyao told himself not to be soft-hearted, Xu Wen was not a simple girl.

"Mo Hongyao, you will regret it!" Xu Wen looked at Mo Hongyao fiercely.

Fu Jia looked at the ferocious-looking Xu Wen, and the previous good impressions had long since vanished.

After simply packing some things, Fu Jia asked the security guard to send her away.

"Hong Yao, look at the houses in the East District and give her one, just in case she really has no place to live." Seeing that Xu Wen's brother had saved his son, Fu Jia didn't want to do anything too cruel.

"Okay." Mo Hongyao didn't miss a house.

Xu Wen was sent away. As soon as she left, she went to the He family base without even entering the property that Mo Hongyao gave her.

Luo Xiaobai suddenly had a strange feeling. If Xu Wen hadn't gone to the He family in anger, there was another possibility that Xu Wen was originally from the He family!

"What are you thinking about, not practicing yet?" Mo Ming came into the house from the outside, thinking that the little guy had already practiced, but he didn't expect that he was sitting on the bed in a daze