Chapter 255 - 256

Start from the beginning

The ship above stayed here for a whole day until they collected enough energy stones.

"Xiaobai, I'm leaving." Jinyang did not get on the boat with everyone, but continued to stay in the sea.

Luo Xiaobai was extremely reluctant to part with her, but it didn't show on her face, "Okay, remember to notify me when the wedding happens."

"I will." Jin Yang showed a big smile.

Watching Jin Yang and Hei Di leave, Luo Xiaobai suddenly felt like marrying his daughter.

"Let's go back too." Mo Ming watched the two sharks, one black and one gold, leave.

Luo Xiaobai looked away, sniffed and said, "Okay."

After returning, Hei Indigo didn't know if his conscience had discovered it, but there was no noise at the beach for a long time.

The garrison also began to send people to the city, and there were also many dangerous mutant animals and plants in the city.

Ten days later, a huge mutant swordfish appeared on the beach, apparently sending an invitation to Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai didn't expect Hei Indigo to be so fast, how anxious he was!

Do you really want to go to their wedding? "Mo Ming frowned.

The Crystal Palace is in the deep sea, and it takes several days to go there and back. What's more, it's Black Indigo's territory. He's always a little worried. "Well, I did the math. We can set off early and collect those things again

. Black energy stone. "Luo Xiaobai has already calculated that there is a huge demand for energy stones at the Academy of Sciences. It is said that some new energy sources have been developed.

Mo Ming thought for a while, "I will go with you.

"Don't you like going into the sea with an oxygen bottle on your back? " Luo Xiaobai said in surprise.

Mo Ming glared at him angrily, "Who did this?" "

Luo Xiaobai immediately shut up. If you can't afford to offend him, don't talk to the head office!

Chief Guo only needs to send a boat. As long as the energy stone can be brought back, it doesn't matter whose wedding Luo Xiaobai goes to during the period.

Because there is a mutated swordfish to lead the way. , Luo Xiaobai and others soon arrived near the Crystal Palace. The

only people attending the wedding were Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming, while the others were collecting energy stones nearby.

This time Luo Xiaobai went into the sea with diving equipment. , it’s better than leaving half of your body up there.

“Xiao Bai. "Jinyang was very happy that they met again so soon.

"Congratulations. "Luo Xiaobai stepped forward and congratulated.

Jinyang showed a big smile and said, "Thank you, the wedding won't start for a while, I will take you around here. "He knew that Luo Xiaobai was very curious about the Crystal Palace.

Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up, "Okay! "

Jinyang has become half the owner of this place, and no one stops him wherever he goes.

He takes Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming to walk in the Crystal Palace, introducing them to them from time to time.

"Building such a Crystal Palace, in the end, How many crystals are needed? "Luo Xiaobai was stunned. This was too luxurious.

There were also those big shells with open mouths. The pearls inside were as big as his head, exuding a lustrous brilliance. "

You can take whatever you like with you. "Jin Yang saw that Luo Xiaobai liked these things, so he said.