Chapter 253 - 254

Comincia dall'inizio

Hei Indigo narrowed his eyes, "Have you ever told this matter?"

The parasitic fish shook its head repeatedly, how dare it!

Black Indigo suddenly smiled cruelly, grabbed the parasitic fish that was only as big as a fingernail, and squeezed it suddenly.

The parasitic fish looked at its master in disbelief, puzzled and unwilling to die.

Jinyang was still having a tantrum in the luxurious Crystal Palace, with a beautiful face as long as Changbai Mountain.

"Come out." Hei Indigo suddenly entered Jinyang's room.

Jinyang tilted his head and ignored him.

But Hei Indigo didn't give him a chance to show off his temper, "Follow me, I'll take you to find those humans!" After thinking about it, in

order to save Jinyang's life, he had no choice but to find the person who poisoned him. I hope it's not too late!

Jinyang raised his hand, touched Hei Indigo's head, and muttered, "You don't have a fever!"

Hei Indigo had a black line on his head, "You idiot, you didn't even know you were poisoned, and you still treat those humans as friends. "

What are you talking about poisoning?" Jinyang looked confused.

"Hmph, why do you think they were so kind to save you, and then sent you to find me, just to keep you, the time bomb, by my side." Hei Indigo told Jinyang the cruel truth.

Jin Yang didn't believe it. He clearly remembered the way Luo Xiaobai carefully helped him apply the medicine, and the scene of everyone laughing and playing together. It was definitely not an act.

"If you don't believe it, you can take a look at your wound to see if the scales nearby are brown." Hei Di pointed at the place where Jinyang was injured before. The newly grown scales were indeed brown.

Jinyang remembered that Dr. Xiao Zhu said that this was caused by pigmentation. After the scales are fully developed, they will turn into normal color.

Seeing Jinyang lowering his head and not speaking, Hei Indigo thought he was sad, "Now that I have dismissed most of the creatures in the Crystal Palace, now you come with me to find those humans. I will make them pay the price!" "You let go

. I just need to leave, I will fend for myself and you don't need to worry about it!" Jinyang still didn't believe that Luo Xiaobai and the others would harm him! Hei Indigo's face was livid, and his resolute handsome face was full of anger, "You think I want to take care of it, don't forget our relationship!" It would be okay if we didn't recognize each other, now we know that

he is the one who arranged the baby kiss for Jinyang. How could he not care about the other half.

The relationship between them has been appraised by Poseidon.

Unlike humans, sharks only have one partner in their lives and will never betray them.

"But we are both male." If this were not the case, his mother would not have taken him away.

"It doesn't matter if you're male or female, I don't mind." The Black Indigo King showed his domineering aura. Although this Jinyang was a little stupid, his appearance suited him very well.

But he did mind it, but Jinyang didn't dare to say it.

In the end, Jin Yang was pulled away by Hei Indigo and headed straight to the shore of Guangcheng.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" Jinyang asked while walking away.

Hei Indigo's eyes were like Antarctic glaciers. "Is there anything about you that I should be afraid of?"