Chapter 241 - 242

En başından başla

Xiang Yu just couldn't put it down. It can turn people around in normal times, and it can also be used as a gun in critical moments. It's so awesome. Seeing this, Nan Qin couldn't wait to open his weapon box and saw three rows of Molotov cocktails. "These are Molotov cocktails, right?" "Yes, but they are not ordinary Molotov cocktails, but specially designed for you." Professor Wu

said

. , then raised his chin to Zhu Fu, "Come and introduce him."

Zhu Fu came to Nan Qin and picked up a Molotov cocktail inside, "This is a Molotov cocktail with powerful explosive power. The liquid inside has a long-lasting burning effect. , combined with your fire power, it can keep burning for more than an hour."

As he said that, he took Nan Qin to the corner of the training ground, where there was a glass tank with three small mutant fish. "Throw one in and try." Zhu Fu said to Nan Qin.

Nan Qin activated the fire power, and according to Zhu Fu's instructions, he injected fire energy into the incendiary bottle, and the white liquid inside instantly turned red.

Put the red Molotov cocktail into the fish tank. As the Molotov cocktail burst, the water inside instantly caught fire, and the three poor mutant fish were cooked in the blink of an eye.

The fire is getting bigger and bigger, and there is less and less water in the fish tank. It is obvious that water defeats fire, but under the influence of the Molotov cocktail, the water has become a combustion aid.

"This!" Ten minutes later, all the water in the fish tank evaporated, and as the glass tank was burned by the fire, it finally exploded and died. The flames were still jumping on the glass fragments on the ground.

"Too perverted!" Luo Xiaobai commented.

Nan Qin also nodded. The brains of these scientists are really different from normal people. They can research anything.

"Brother Chu, what is yours?" Luo Xiaobai was very curious about Chu Yu's weapon, because he had seen Chu Yu use the weapon, and it was a beautiful soft sword.

Chu Yu opened the weapon box and found a vase inside?

What's wrong?

Luo Xiaobai looked at Professor Wu, did he think Brother Chu was Guanyin Bodhisattva, holding a jade purification bottle?

"Chu Yu, try injecting energy into the small hole at the bottom of the bottle." Another white-bearded scientist next to Professor Wu said.

Chu Yu nodded when he heard the words and injected a little bit of ability into it.

Immediately afterwards, green branches came out of the vase, and there were more and more green branches, spreading infinitely.

"This is?" Chu Yu was surprised.

"It's more successful than we imagined." The white-bearded scientist came to Chu Yu and checked the toughness of these branches. "You try it and see if you can control it freely." "Okay." Chu Yu controlled these branches with his mind

. branch.

All the branches danced at the same time, quickly picking up the broken glass pieces on the ground and gathering them together.

Several of the branches were contaminated with the liquid in the Molotov cocktail, causing the fire to spread.

Chu Yu directly cut off the branches, but found that it did not affect the later growth. "Infinite growth?" "It has not reached

this point, but you can achieve the best results while releasing the least energy." The white-bearded scientist continued road.

Chu Yu liked this vase very much, and the size fit nicely. "Thank you."