Chapter 235 - 236

Start from the beginning

As a result, before they took the initiative to look for it, these beetles had been arranged into signal arrows, guiding them to go in one direction. They originally wanted to ask for directions

,

but Xiao Wei was so knowledgeable that they felt that the other party was there. Conspiracy.

"Remember what I once said, any conspiracy is nonsense in the face of strong strength. "Mo Ming took the lead and walked in the direction of the arrow.

The others' morale increased greatly after hearing this, and they followed Mo Ming's footsteps.

This time, they did not go back, but came to a stone room.

It was full of modern decorations. There is actually a laptop working on it.

"Xiao Wei! "Seeing the head behind the seat, Tang Han almost rushed over, but luckily he was stopped by Xiaofen. The seat slowly turned, and the

person sitting on it finally faced them.

This was a half-human, half-scorpion monster, no better than the others. Alien, this guy is obviously the product of alien disorder.

"Aren't these two of my students? How come they want to find me as a teacher?" "Xiao Wei smiled kindly, but his image really didn't make people feel good at all.

"Teacher Xiao, you let us down so much! "Thinking of her classmate and best friend who died tragically, Xiaofen shouted with red eyes.

Xiao Wei smiled softly, "It seems that you have defeated the consciousness of the cactus. You are really lucky, but I can't completely get this body because it is a different species from me. The mutated scorpion is so powerful that it not only has its own consciousness, but also has an IQ higher than that of most

humans .

"So you did the next best thing and chose to cooperate with this guy in order to complete the fusion and become a mutant? " "Mo Ming opened

the door softly.

"Mo Ming, the youngest son of Commander Mo of the Imperial City, a person with earth element abilities, I didn't expect you to come here in person. "Xiao Wei knew Mo Ming's identity just by looking at him.

Mo Ming was shocked, how did this person know? It would be okay if he only knew his identity, but he even knew his abilities. It can be seen that he is in the end of the world. There are still sources of information.

Xiao Wei clicked on his laptop, and what was connected to it was the news from Huaxia News Agency. "I didn't expect that I could actually connect to the Internet here. This is the uniqueness of the Sahara Desert. Only in the center of this storm, The world is normal.

"Impossible, otherwise you wouldn't be mutated by the alien species! " "Luo Xiaobai didn't believe it.

Xiao Wei said, "What if I did it voluntarily? "

But there was no disaster." " Tang Han didn't believe he had any foresight.

"That's because you fools didn't get the treasure of the Sahara! "Xiao Wei stood up excitedly, and the scorpion tail behind him bent forward.

Tang Han and Xiaofen were stunned, "Is there really a treasure in the Sahara? "

If he hadn't gotten some information, Xiao Wei wouldn't have run all the way here.

"What do you know? "Mo Ming said coldly. It seems that this person knows a lot.

Xiao Wei smiled sinisterly, "Some things you must be interested in. I think you are here for this information. "