Chapter 229 - 230

Start bij het begin

Mo Ming nodded, "Xiaobai and I will be in the team heading to the Sahara Desert. Depending on what the Academy of Sciences wants, we will also bring a Five Elements mutant, but we haven't decided on the candidate yet." "Actually, you don't want to go here

. If I go there, I'll probably be selected as well." Mo Shuren said slowly.

"Why?" Luo Xiaobai was puzzled. For this reason, they agreed to Professor Wu's two conditions, although they were all easy. "Of course it's because of your attributes, water and soil, the most lacking and abundant elements in the desert." Chu Yu said from the side.

Luo Xiaobai wailed, they were cheated.

"What about the other person?" Mo Ming asked, "Could it be Xiang Yu?" "

It's unlikely, because you are in a hostile relationship, and those in the Academy of Sciences will not plant time bombs in their own ranks, but He Someone must be there at home." Mo Shuren reminded, this was also to prepare the two children.

Nan Qin said while eating watermelon, "It is more likely that I will go, because Chu Yu's wood element is difficult to function in the desert." "That's right." Mr. Mo nodded

.

"Then, the only ones left in the imperial capital are Brother Chu and the He family to compete." Luo Xiaobai frowned. The He family's dirty tricks were no longer a matter of a day or two. Once they left three of them, the He family would definitely not let them go. Live this rare opportunity.

Mo Shuren was not worried, "The Academy of Sciences will not let the He family act recklessly. As a balancer, the Academy of Sciences is much smarter." Thinking of

the insidious and cunning Professor Wu, Luo Xiaobai was convinced.

They were obviously invited to go, but now they were begging to go.

Going to the Sahara Desert is on the agenda, but they will not run out in the short term.

The group of vampires at the Academy of Sciences couldn't see them being idle, so they assigned them some tasks every now and then.

"Why is there another mission?" Seeing people from the Academy of Sciences approaching, Luo Xiaobai really wanted to turn around and leave.

The soldiers who came to hand over the mission were embarrassed to read out Luo Xiaobai's miserable little face, "You can see for yourself." After saying that, he handed the envelope out and turned around to leave.

"Hey, hey!" Luo Xiaobai called twice, but failed to keep him.

Opening the envelope, Luo Xiaobai looked at the contents and asked them to go to the garbage disposal area to eliminate the bugs.

You are paralyzed!

Luo Xiaobai really wanted to tear up the letter. Is anyone such a bully?

Looking at the task arrangement below, in addition to the five five-element superpowers, an army of superpowers was also mobilized. This is strange. It is just to get rid of insects. Is such a big battle necessary?

There was still more than an hour before the assembly time. Luo Xiaobai conveyed the news one by one, and then the six people drove to the assembly place, which was near the garbage area.

On this mission, in addition to Luo Xiaobai and others, there are also Ah Zuo and Ah You. These two people are absolutely committed to Mo Ming and will follow him wherever he goes.

These two people are very skilled and capable, and they have helped them a lot during this time. If not, Luo Xiaobai would have exploded a long time ago. Before arriving at the garbage area, Luo Xiaobai was made to vomit by the strong smell of fermented garbage, and the other people in the car looked bad