Chapter 217 - 218

Start from the beginning

Luo Xiaobai scratched his head in embarrassment, "We are also lucky. Before we returned to the imperial capital, we didn't know that there were so many kinds of superpowers." At that time, they thought that superpowers were all composed of natural elements.

Secretary Wu said a few words with them and then left, leaving space for these young people.

The nanny gave me some fruits, which were mutated and frighteningly large.

Luo Xiaobai peeled open an orange, and it took three bites to finish the orange segment. The size of the orange completely caught up with the grapefruit.

"Brother Dou, do you know the situation of Dahai?" Luo Xiaobai asked about Pangda Hai and didn't know what happened to the fat man

.

Dou Ziyan would pay attention to anyone or anything related to Luo Xiaobai, "When the plants began to mutate without causing much impact, Pang Dahai and Su Yuan suddenly left. According to Dahai, it seemed that they were taking their family to Su Yuan. Yuan will have relatives there."

Thinking of Su Yuan's occasional sense of mystery, Luo Xiaobai guessed that Su Yuan might have discovered something in advance, and then took Pang Panghai and his family away for refuge.

As long as Pang Dahai is okay, he will be relieved.

"By the way, I heard that Brother Dou has also become a superpower?" Luo Xiaobai asked curiously.

Dou Ziyan smiled softly, "Yeah, but it's not as powerful as the five elements."

"It can't be a mutant, right?" Luo Xiaobai thought of a possibility and couldn't help but widen his eyes.

Dou Ziyan nodded, "Well, I mutated with a rose. Because the rose just started mutating and didn't have a strong consciousness, my mutating was very successful." Humans and plants mutated

?

Luo Xiaobai was stunned, "Brother Dou, can't you become a flower?"

Dou Ziyan had a black line on his head, "It's not a flower, it's a rose. I was in school when the plant mutated crazily, because the next day was On a small anniversary, I bought roses and planned to give them to Nizi. Unexpectedly, at night, these roses suddenly mutated. When I grabbed them with my hands, I was hurt by the thorns of the roses, and they turned out to be different species. At first ,

I was very scared and didn’t dare to show my powers, but fortunately I persisted until Qiu Qiu’s group arrived, and I took Nizi away. ”

Fortunately , their parents were fine and they moved in together. Secretary Wu knew about his affair with Yan Ni and had no objection. What's more, he had become a mutant, and he was able to gain a foothold in this world. Luo Xiao rolled his eyes, could he lure Brother Dou into the team? But when he thought that Brother Dou and Senior Yan Ni had to protect him, and he probably couldn't go on adventures with them, he didn't say this. After sitting at Wu's house for a while, Luo Xiaobai and Chu Yu left. "You are very concerned about that Dou Ziyan, no wonder you didn't tell the truth to Mr. Mo." After Chu Yu got in the car, he kept talking in a calm manner, as if Mo Ming had been cheated on by Luo Xiao. Luo Xiaobai quickly covered Chu Yu's mouth and said anxiously: "You can't mention it to him. President Dou and I are friends. He usually takes good care of me. Our relationship is pure!" Chu Yu heard this Yile, what he was thinking in his mind, said, "Of course I know, okay, do you think I look like a talkative person?" Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief. In his impression, Chu Yu's He was a person who was like a banished immortal, how could he be Sanbazui? On the way back, the two of them raided a small supermarket that was completely wrapped in plant roots. The smell inside was terrible, and the corpses were already rotting . Luo Xiaobai walked over almost on tiptoe. Even though the situation here was so bad, it was still raided. They could only take some closed packaged food from the shelves near the corpse. "Let's go!" Luo Xiaobai really couldn't stand the smell here. Chu Yu nodded, packed the things, and left from where they came in. "There should be many places like this in the imperial capital." Luo Xiaobai turned around and glanced at the small supermarket. He didn't know how many people's bodies had not been disposed of. If this continued, sooner or later something else would happen. "Let's respond to the situation here, and someone will deal with it soon." Chu Yu said, compared with other cities, the Imperial Capital is already doing well. Although there is a possibility of a plague, it is unlikely. Luo Xiaobai nodded. He was a little unfounded. After all, zombies in the apocalypse were just rumors. After returning to the military compound, Luo Xiaobai took out the harvest, which made the Luo family feel proud. Their son was really good.