Chapter 209 - 210

Start from the beginning

Without missing a beat, the five people got on the bus and left Xucheng for the next city. If the road conditions were smooth, they could return to the imperial capital on the same day.

Unfortunately, things won't go so smoothly.

Ten kilometers after they left Xuzhou, they were intercepted by a group of mountain people.

"Get off the car and leave the food and water in your car!" A mountain man riding a hunting dog stopped in front of the two cars.

Just as Chu Yu was about to get out of the car and deal with these people, he was stopped by Mo Ming, "Let me go."

Thinking of Mo Ming's ability, Chu Yu sat back down again.

"Be careful." Luo Xiaobai was a little nervous. He knew what Mo Ming was going to do. He wanted to use the crisis of battle to activate supernatural powers like Nan Qin.

Nan Qin pressed the window and said, "Mr. Mo, or I'll go." He didn't know that Mo Ming was a demon cultivator, and was simply worried about his

safety .

Mo Ming waved his hand to him, "No, just watch." "Good boy, if you don't take the road to heaven, do you know how many people my hunting dog has killed? I will use you to feed it today!" "The mountain man riding a hunting dog showed a ferocious expression. He patted the mutated hunting dog under him and said, "Kill him!" The hunting dog

follows the mountain people all year round. It is not afraid of bears, let alone humans.

With a roar, the hunting dog opened its mouth and bit at Mo Ming.

Mo Ming raised his hand, and a black air wrapped around the hunting dog's neck.

The hunting dog shook its head and vigorously broke away the black energy. At the same time, it stretched out its front paws and patted Mo Ming.

Mo Ming moved quickly and transformed his body into elements.

Not to mention Southern Qin, even Chu Yu didn't expect that Mo Ming could transform into elements. Is this the highest inheritance of the Demon Lord? The mountain man riding on the hunting dog was dumbfounded. He didn't know about

immortal cultivation and demon cultivation, but I've heard of so-called superpowers.

He didn't expect that there were people with super powers among these people!

"Er Hei! Bite him to death, bite him to death!" The mountain man's heart was frightened, because he couldn't see Mo Ming's people at all. The black energy had no entity, and he didn't know what kind of attack would be effective. .

The other mountain people who came to intercept were also dumbfounded. They thought they would deal with these people quickly, but they didn't expect to provoke a superpower. Several timid

mountain people had already left, and some others had retreated a hundred meters away.

The noses of the mountain people riding on the hunting dogs were so angry that they were so angry that when they were eating meat, these people competed with each other, and then they started fighting and they all became deserters!

But he didn't expect that these mountain people were ordinary people, and the battle between superpowers and mutated animals was not something they could participate in

.

"Hmm!" Mo Ming groaned in the dark atmosphere.

Immediately afterwards, the black energy began to materialize, and Mo Ming's figure was revealed.