Chapter 207 - 208

Zacznij od początku

Luo Xiaobai had goosebumps all over his body. He rolled his eyes and immediately replied: "You, you, you, it's you, there is no one else but you!"

"Hmph!" I knew clearly that what the little guy was telling was a lie, but it was quite pleasant to my ears.

For this big bird monster whose IQ was obviously lowered in love, Luo Xiaobai could only be a wise man who knew current affairs.

Lighting a bonfire, Mo Ming arranged the vigil mission, "Xiaobai and I are responsible for the first half of the night, and Chu Yu and Nan Qin are responsible for the second half of the night." "Okay." Nan Qin

had no objections. As for Chu Yu, even if he had any objections, Mo Ming had no objections. Will understand.

Zhang Zhen cooked the soup and called some children over, "It's time for soup!" He

heated up the roasted chicken and they drank the soup and ate the meat.

They moved the dry food they had on them as little as possible so that they wouldn't starve when they couldn't catch prey.

After the meal, Zhang Zhen took out four apples from her son's car. "We picked these before. Eating meat will lead to a lack of vitamins. Let's eat some fruit." "Thank you." Mo Ming took them

.

Chu Yu also thanked him and then handed the apple to Luo Xiaobai, "You eat it. Even if I don't eat, I won't have any health problems." Mo Ming also gave his apple to Luo Xiaobai, "That

's

right

. You keep it to eat."

Luo Xiaobai held three apples as big as his head, "Hey, are you raising a son? I don't need you to take care of me like this." Nan Qin on the side couldn't help laughing and put his Break the apple apart and share half with the mother.

Luo Xiaobai glared at Mo Ming and Chu Yu, making them laugh.

He kept one apple, put the other two in the car, then took out a knife and divided the remaining apple into three parts.

"Everyone has one piece, and everyone has to eat it!" Luo Xiaobai stuffed two pieces into the hands of the two of them.

Chu Yu smiled softly, "Okay."

Mo Ming nodded fondly, "Be good."

Luo Xiaobai almost choked, wouldn't these two people be carrying him again?

At night, Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai sat around the fire, absorbing the heat of the flames.

"It seems to be colder than last night." Luo Xiaobai's teeth were chattering.

"You'd better go back to your tent." Mo Ming said. Their tent was very big and could accommodate four people without any problem.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head firmly, "It's easy to get distracted when watching alone, so I'll accompany you." It wasn't

until twelve o'clock in the evening that the two people, who were almost frozen, returned to the tent to rest, and Chu Yu and Nan Qin came out to watch the night.

"I'll go, it's too cold!" As soon as he came out, Nan Qin shivered.

Chu Yu glanced at him and said, "It's okay."

The two sat down where Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai had been before, and added a few handfuls of dry wood to the bonfire to make the fire burn brighter.

"Here are the clothes for you." Seeing Nan Qin shivering, Chu Yu took off his coat.