Chapter 198 - 200

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Damn it, he’s never had this tattoo!

"Hey, the main mission is completed, the reward achievement value will be increased by 20, and the points will be increased by 200,000!" The voice of the system came.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned, "Isn't this a mutated ghost orchid?"

"Congratulations to the host for getting the mutated ghost orchid. It will become your first battle pet." The system congratulated without sincerity.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this. He was not going to fight. What kind of war pet did he want? How to get rid of this thing? He would definitely be scolded by the teacher when he returned to school.

"The main mission is to explore the origins of immortals and demons, and the reward achievement value will be increased by 20, and the points will be increased by 200,000!" The next main mission of the system was released.

Okay, another high-reward mission, even more difficult than getting the mutant ghost orchid.

"The mission is completed, but the next one..." Luo Xiaobai was about to say something, but was suddenly interrupted by Mo Ming.

"Wait a minute, let's find a way to get out of here first, right?" Mo Ming looked at the five or six large monkeys that suddenly appeared around him. These monkeys stood upright one by one. They were a kind of creature they had never seen before, saying that they were monkeys. , but it is five points similar to humans, and the hair on the face has degraded.

"Go, why did so many monkeys come here!" Luo Xiaobai looked up and saw that the smallest of these monkeys was more than two meters

tall.

"Run!" Mo Ming pulled Luo Xiaobai up.

Regardless of the fact that the energy was almost exhausted, Mo Ming turned his legs into elements and pulled the little guy to escape quickly.

Luo Xiaobai kicked deeply and lightly, and was pulled and pulled by Mo Ming, but he was still not as fast as these monkeys.

Perhaps due to bad luck, they finally ran out of the swamp, but ended up on a dead end.

Because the trees in the jungle were too dense and they were in a panic, they didn't notice that there was a rock wall on the opposite side.

"Fight!" Luo Xiaobai leaned against the rock wall and launched a mental attack.

Mo Ming completely transformed his body into an elemental form again, but after holding on for three minutes, he returned to human form. He no longer had the strength to continue fighting.

Luo Xiaobai protected Mo Ming behind him. Seeing a monkey rushing towards him, Luo Xiaobai raised his arms and prepared to be disabled. At this critical moment, the ice blue orchid on his wrist suddenly moved, and then a root protective net was woven in front of Luo Xiaobai to block the monkey's attack.

The mutated ghost orchid launches the Lord Protector attack, both in speed and strength, which is stronger than before recognizing the Lord.

These monkeys were jumping up and down, and some of them were injured.

Before Luo Xiaobai could get excited, his head suddenly felt dizzy and he fainted!