Chapter 196 - 197

Start from the beginning

Xin Xiu and Mrs. Mo had already chosen a few days, and they discussed it and set the time in October.

Luo Xiaobai was gnawing on the ribs that Mo Ming gave him, thinking that compared with the two weddings of his relatives, this time he went surprisingly smoothly.

In the next period of time, Mo Ming began to arrange the engagement banquet.

Because the date was set in October, it might affect their travel, so they decided to advance their honeymoon trip.

Luo Xiaobai has been waiting for this day for a long time, because he is going to the Himalayas, and he has prepared a lot of things this time.

"You, why are you bringing this thing?!" Luo Xiaobai turned around and saw Mo Ming putting a gun in the suitcase. Mo Ming raised his head and glanced at the little guy, "The situation over there is unknown. If we encounter wild animals, this thing can be of some use." "That's not what I'm talking about. It's illegal to hold a gun." Luo Xiaobai reminded.

"I have a gun license and this gun has been kept in the drawer below. Don't you know?" Mo Ming was a little surprised. How could Luo Xiaobai know that he had no habit of rummaging through things.

After packing their things, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming got on the plane to Lhasa, and then headed to the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau.

The Qinghai-Tibet Plateau is the highest plateau in the world and is known as the roof of the world.

Just after getting off the plane, Luo Xiaobai felt a little uncomfortable.

"It's okay, we have a plateau climate here." Mo Ming looked at the little guy worriedly.

Luo Xiaobai stuffed a pill into his mouth, "It's okay, I prepared a magic pill before I came here. Do you want one?" Looking at the

pill the size of Malisin in the little guy's hand, Mo Ming shook his head. Shaking his head, "I've been here before, and I don't have a strong reaction to altitude."

The two rented an off-road vehicle and drove through the city into the prairie, heading straight for the Himalayas.

As the two got closer to the Himalayas, Luo Xiaobai saw the world's highest peak, Mount Everest, towering into the clouds and completely covered with snow.

Fortunately, they didn't have to step up there, otherwise Guilan would really have no chance with him.

Parking the car at the foot of the mountain, Mo Ming took out his mobile phone and called a Tibetan uncle named Tashi.

"Can he take us into the mountains?" Luo Xiaobai looked at the huge mountains in front of him with admiration and fear in his eyes.

"We are not familiar with this place. It will be safer if a local leads the way." Mo Ming looked at the tour guide coming on horseback in the distance. "Hello!" Uncle Tashi jumped down from his horse.

"Hello." Luo Xiaobai nodded to Uncle Tashi, a strong Tibetan man.

"As for the itinerary, I have already arranged it for you. Because you are looking for swampland, the risk I have to bear is very high, and the price will naturally increase." Uncle Tashi said to the two of them.

Mo Ming glanced at him and said, "That's no problem. I can transfer the upfront payment to you first." "

Thank you. This way, I can serve you more confidently." Uncle Tashi breathed a sigh of relief. The reputation in this circle is very good, and it has brought many tourists who came here for adventure.

But going to a place like a swamp is bound to be dangerous, and it can't be as simple as sightseeing. He only temporarily raised

the price when necessary.