Chapter 190 - 191

Start from the beginning

Lan Sifeng and Lan Ao soon fought together. The immortal energy in Lan Ao's body was turbid, but the energy in Lan Sifeng's body was golden and very pure!

"Hiss!" Lan Ao scratched Lan Si Feng's left arm, and the blood stimulated the Gu insects on the ground.

Lan Si Feng is indeed the genius of this generation of the Lan family. Although he was injured, he still gave Lan Ao a blow. Unfortunately, the impact on Lan Ao was not great

.

Luo Xiaobai watched helplessly as the wound on Lan Ao's back began to heal. Is this the healing power of the Emperor Gu?

If the Emperor Gu is obtained and refined into medicine, it will have an effect on many diseases, especially some cases that are medically judged to be terminal illnesses.

"What's going on!" Lan Crocodile Ting and most of the Lan family appeared.

Including Huang Xuan and Ke Lang, they were also standing on the outside. They had no choice but to get close because there were Gu insects in front of them.

"Pingting, catch those two ordinary people, your second brother will betray the Lan family!" Lan Ao ordered Lan Crocodile Ting on the outside. As long as those two ordinary people are in his hands, he is not afraid of Luo Xiaobai. Can run!

"Third sister, don't listen to this monster, he is no longer our father!"

Lan Si Feng screamed before Lan Crocodile Ting could start to attack.

Lan Crocodile Ting was dumbfounded. She didn't know who to listen to?

"What's going on?" Lan Crocodile's sister-in-law Yuan Ping was also affected by the news. After handing the child over to the nanny, she came over to check on the situation

.

"I don't know why, but my father and second brother got into a fight." Lan Crocodile's eyes were red. Although she was ruthless, she was still at a loss when her relatives were killing each other.

"Don't do it yet!" Lan Ao growled.

Lan Crocodile Ting was startled and was about to capture Huang Xuan and Ke Lang.

"Quanting, our eldest brother has been killed by this monster, come in and help me!" Lan Si Feng was kicked in the abdomen, and a mouthful of blood spurted out from his mouth.

"Impossible!" Lan Crocodile's face turned pale.

At this moment, Yuan Ping drew out a whip and quickly passed through the Gu insect formation and came to the battle circle.

The red whip was like a poisonous snake, swinging directly towards Lan Ao!

Lan Ao was unprepared, and a bloody streak was drawn from his back.

"I knew he was dead, otherwise he wouldn't have been away for so long. He promised me that he would come back for his son's birthday!" Yuan Ping burst into tears. She thought for countless times that something had happened to her husband, but nothing happened. He expected that it would be his father-in-law who killed him!

Lan Crocodile Ting thought of her gentle elder brother. Although his cultivation talent was not high, he had been very kind to her since she was a child. Once when they went to the mountains to collect medicine, they encountered a wild beast. In order to protect her, his elder brother almost became disabled.

As for the reason why his father killed his eldest brother, all the direct descendants of the Lan family can think of it, because they also know the secret technique!

Although the second brother is an old-fashioned person, he never lies, or even disdains to lie.

"Father, is what the second brother said true?" Lan Crocodile Ting burst into tears and roared.