Chapter 184 - 185

Start from the beginning

"So, when I went out, you were no longer in the villa!" Luo Xiaobai felt like a fool, sneaking away from people, but he was the only living person in the villa!

Ke Lang nodded. He didn't know that Luo Xiaobai went out along the wall to prevent him from finding out.

"We don't need you to accompany us. You should go back wherever you go!" Luo Xiaobai has a kind of attitude of turning his face and not recognizing people after eating and drinking enough. Ke Lang has already thought about this possibility, and doesn't mind

Luo Xiaobai's unkindness. attitude, "But Mr. Mo has already booked the arrangements along the way with my ID card."

Luo Xiaobai took out his mobile phone directly and called Mo Ming. The moment the call was connected, he asked, "What are you doing?" Meaning | "

Mo Ming was ready before answering the little guy's call. He took the phone away from his ear and waited for the little guy to finish yelling before explaining, "You should be able to tell that Huang Xuan didn't put down Ke Lang

. The two were originally a couple. They had conflicts because of some misunderstandings. Otherwise, Huang Xuan would not have gone to the imperial capital with you to save Ke Lang. Don't talk about hell revenge, even if you go to a place like a bar to dance, you have to do it

. Maintaining Ke Lang's life, this kind of love is definitely unforgettable.

As Huang Xuan's little teacher, do you want to see him die alone?

Or do you think Huang Xuan would fall in love with anyone besides Ke Lang? "

Mo Ming's words silenced Luo Xiaobai. He turned his head and glanced at Huang Xuan, then at Ke Lang, and said to Mo Daniao on the phone: "Then you shouldn't kill first and play later!" He knew that little guy.

Already softened, Mo Ming's tone became softer, "If I say it first, will you agree? I can rest assured that he will take care of you along the way. After all, you and Huang Xuan are still too young. In terms of dealing with others, you are still It's better to rely on Ke Lang.

"Have you arranged everything about the hotel?" Luo Xiaobai struggled desperately.

"Well, Ke Lang knows." Mo Ming said.

Luo Xiaobai was still a little dissatisfied, "Okay, you finish your work as soon as possible!"

After hanging up the phone, Luo Xiaobai looked at Huang Xuan apologetically.

There was no sound leakage on the phone, not to mention that in this bustling restaurant, Huang Xuan didn't know what the little teacher and Mr. Mo were talking about. "It seems that we have to go on the road together." Luo Xiaobai said to Huang Xuan.

"Why, we can go by ourselves!" Huang Xuan didn't want his heart to be shaken again. The only way was to stay away from

Ke Lang our itinerary. If we go by ourselves If it is, the money will be wasted."

"How much is the total?" Huang Xuan asked, if it is less, he will pay for it.

Luo Xiaobai looked at Ke Lang, because he didn't ask just now, but according to the level of luxury of the big bird monster, there are probably many.

"A hundred thousand or so." Ke Lang also heard Mo Ming mention it.

"Impossible!"

Huang Xuan didn't believe it. They only passed a few places from the imperial capital to the Miao territory, and they could get there in less than three days.

"The accommodations are all deluxe rooms every night, and we have booked several hotels. We also have the best B&Bs in the Miao border area," Ke Lang