"I, I can't dance." Luo Xiaobai turned around and said.

Mo Ming raised his hand and touched the belt beside him, and said in a gentle tone, "Are you sure?"

"I'm not sure." Luo Xiaobai was very spineless.

But asking Luo Xiaobai to dance in this outfit, he really couldn't do it.

Mo Ming knew that the little guy was thin-skinned, so he suddenly stood up and said, "Just wait."

Seeing Mo Ming go out, Luo Xiaobai touched his chest, which scared him to death. He thought Mo Daniao was going to hit someone!

Soon, Mo Ming came back with two bottles of red wine.

Luo Xiaobai looked at him puzzled.

Mo Ming handed one of the bottles to him, "Drink."

"But I don't know how to drink." Luo Xiaobai took the red wine at a loss.

"What are you afraid of at home? It's not like you haven't drank before." Mo Ming raised the bottle.

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself that he had indeed drank, but after drinking, he would become drunk!

But in order to embolden himself, Luo Xiaobai still held the bottle and drank.

Not to mention eating salad, the two of them didn't even have a peanut, so they drank a bottle of red wine alone.

Luo Xiaobai put the wine bottle on the table swayingly, and when he saw it, he had a double shadow.

Mo Ming looked at the little guy drunkenly and raised his hand to call him over.

Luo Xiaobai became more courageous and sat directly on Mo Ming's body, "Honey, please smell good." Mo Ming curled his lips and

smiled, "Let me dance for husband first, and I will make you smell good in a while."

"True what you say. "Luo Xiaobai pouted her little mouth, which was so cute that it made people's hearts itch.

Mo Ming pecked him on the lips, with the aroma of wine in his mouth, "It counts."

Luo Xiaobai raised his clothes, supported the wall, slowly twisted his waist and hips, his eyes were full of confusion, and his mouth was slightly opened and he exhaled like orchid. "Raise your legs." Mo Ming's breathing became heavier and heavier.

Luo Xiaobai pressed her legs against the wall as she was told, and turned around to smile innocently at Mo Ming.

Mo Ming took a few strides over and inserted one hand into the hem of his clothes.

Luo Xiaobai turned around and kissed Mo Daniao. The two fell to the ground, but their lips were close to each other but did not separate.

Two figures, one black and one white, were tightly intertwined, rendering the room pink.

The next day, Luo Xiaobai was too embarrassed to see anyone.

While Mo Ming was talking on the phone on the balcony, he grabbed the normal clothes on the ground and put them on casually, then left the villa limping.

Mo Ming was on the phone when he suddenly heard the sound of the car's engine and saw the Bugatti parked at the door speeding away.

With a faint smile on his lips, Mo Ming continued to give instructions to the person on the phone.

Luo Xiaobai returned to Sunshine Community, and sure enough there was no one at home at this time.

It seems that I have to take another day off today.

【1】Rebirth and Clairvoyance Miracle Doctorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें