Chapter 174 - 175

Start from the beginning

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "Yes, the shadow on the other party's liver is very deep. It should be due to brain hypoxia caused by taking medicine." "So,

he is most likely to commit suicide?" Mo Ming's eyes became sharp.

"There are still undigested pills in his stomach. If he does an autopsy, we will know what kind of medicine he took." Although Luo Xiaobai has clairvoyance powers, he is not a god.

If this is the case, then there is an explanation for the sudden collapse of the tower crane.

Before starting work, all construction vehicles must be carefully inspected, and there is no such thing as being broken in the middle.

As a tower crane driver, this person had the opportunity to do something to the tower crane. After all, no one would suspect that the driver would commit suicide.

Just as the two were about to leave the morgue, Mo Ming's cell phone suddenly rang.

Luo Xiaobai was so frightened that his heart almost stopped.

Mo Ming glanced at him jokingly, and then answered the phone, "What, okay, I'll be there right away!"

The two of them put the body back into the freezer, then left the morgue, and told the old man guarding it to keep a close eye on the body.

The old man can be regarded as a person who has seen the world and knows that the corpse inside must not have died of natural causes.

"Don't worry, even relatives can't take it away without hospital documents." The old man assured.

Luo Xiaobai thanked him and left in a hurry with Mo Ming.

"What's wrong?" After going out, Luo Xiaobai remembered to ask.

"The tower crane that happened at the construction site was stolen. Fortunately, the workers on the night shift found out and caught him." Mo Ming said while driving

.

Luo Xiaobai frowned, "It seems that this matter is really not simple!"

The two quickly arrived at the construction site, and the four men were trapped and pinned to the ground by their hands and feet.

"President, it was the four of them who were caught by us while stealing the tower crane frame." A guard responsible for guarding the construction site said

.

As expected, Mo Ming spent more money to recruit some skilled people to guard the construction site. "Very good."

Mo Ming looked at the four people on the ground with cold eyes, "Tell me, who sent you here?"

All four of them said He had a look of panic on his face, "No one sent us here. We just heard that there was an accident at this construction site and the tower crane was broken, so we wanted to come over and steal some steel frames to sell." Mo Ming kicked him over, "You're

right Am I stupid? Three people died at the construction site, and you still have the guts to steal the murder weapon!" "

We are just thieves. At worst, call the police to arrest us!" shouted the person who was kicked.

"You want police protection, you're dreaming!" Mo Ming, with a cold aura, said to several guards: "Lock him to the color steel room!" Although the guards didn't know what was going on, they also heard that the accident in the afternoon was not serious. It was a pure accident, otherwise no one would have come to steal the tower crane, “Yes, CEO! "

The four thieves started to get scared. They were just taking people's money. They thought they were stealing something, but they didn't expect to be caught.