Chapter 158 - 159

Start from the beginning

"The ambulance has been called. Mr. Li's problem is not serious, but Miaomiao's condition is not good!" Lao Zhang also began to worry.

"I'm a doctor, please give way!" Luo Xiaobai squeezed into the crowd.

Song Tao was holding the unconscious Shui Miaomiao in his arms, and his eyes were red with anxiety. Suddenly he heard this voice, and his expression was shocked, "Little miracle doctor!" "Brother Song, let's talk about old times later, you first

Put her on the ground." Luo Xiaobai said to Song Tao.

Song Tao had unconditional trust in Luo Xiaobai and immediately put Shui Miaomiao on the ground.

Luo Xiaobai activated his clairvoyance power and examined Shui Miaomiao. Although the head was bleeding, it was an ordinary trauma. It was not serious. It just looked scary. The most serious thing was Shui Miaomiao's chest, because The impact caused damage to the heart.

Taking out the golden needle, Luo Xiaobai first opened Shui Miaomiao's clothes to help her protect her heart, and then began to help her treat the wound on her head. At this time, Shui Miaomiao was lying on the ground wearing a small bra, although there was no exposed point.

Yes, but the love has also leaked out.

Song Tao was embarrassed to be Shui Miaomiao's brother, let alone other men.

Even if some of these people are interested in Shui Miaomiao, they will not show it at this time.

Yan Ni went to help. As a woman, she was always more convenient than these grown men.

"Senior sister, help me hold her head." Luo Xiaobai said holding the bandage.

Yan Ni gently raised Shui Miaomiao's head so that Luo Xiaobai could bandage her.

The ambulance arrived soon, and Luo Xiaobai noticed that Shui Miaomiao's heart began to recover on its own. As long as it was not hit again, it would not cause a rupture of the heart, which would lead to hopeless recovery.

Shui Miaomiao and Li Shao were both sent to the ambulance. In addition to Song Tao, there was also an underground racing director who followed them to the hospital. Lao Zhang returned the money everyone had participated in gambling, after all, the car race was not completed.

"No trouble, I'll leave it to you first. When the next car race comes, I'll raise the bet directly!" said one person.

There are many second-generation rich people who have the same idea as this person. Anyway, they are not short of this little money, and they are not afraid of Lao Zhang running away with the money. Unless Lao Zhang is crazy, he will offend these rich and powerful second generation people in the imperial capital.

Lao Zhang patted his pocket and said, "Okay, don't worry, just leave the money here with me. Anyway, there is a record, so just deposit it next time." Luo Xiaobai didn't ask for his 10,000 yuan back. The five cars that were ahead of

him The rankings are out, and there is no doubt that Wu Di is first, while the Bugatti that Luo Xiao bet on is ranked fifth.

"Mo Ming and I are back, Brother Dou, remember to inform me when you are going to race." Luo Xiaobai yawned. It was already late at night.

Dou Ziyan smiled and nodded, "Definitely."

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai left, and Lao Zhang immediately came to Dou Ziyan to inquire about Luo Xiaobai's identity.

"Stop being such a gossip, I'm just a student." Dou Ziyan didn't want to say more.

Lao Zhang curled his lips and said, "There are not many students here. You are also a student, but the golden needles he uses to prick the acupuncture points are really perverted." A golden needle fell to the ground before, and he saw Yan Ni helping Luo with his