Chapter 156 - 157

Start from the beginning

Mo Ming came to the piano. He learned how to play the piano abroad. At that time, he was just passing the time. He didn't expect to hear Mo Ming play again one day. Luo Xiaobai sat next to him, his eyes slightly narrowed, and

a But her heart was getting closer to Mo Ming, until the two hearts were close to each other.

"Your fingers are so nimble." After the song ended, Luo Xiaobai praised him generously.

Mo Ming raised his eyebrows slightly, "I thought you knew it earlier."

Luo Xiaobai was stunned for a moment, then looked at Mo Daniao's narrow eyes, and immediately blushed, "You're such a perverted bird monster!"

Mo Ming hadn't heard the little bastard call him that for a long time, and he actually missed it.

That night, Luo Xiaobai learned deeply about how flexible Mo Ming's fingers were, which made him ecstasy.

As a result, my legs felt weak when I walked the next day.

Soon, the campus party began.

To this end, the school invited many leaders and big shots, including Mo Ming, the chairman of Mingdu Jewelry.

When Wang Mengmeng saw Mo Ming again, her mood became a little complicated. That night she and Hou Li attended a business banquet, but they did not see Mr. Mo. Instead, Hou Li hooked up with a rich second generation.

"Mengmeng, what are you thinking about? It's your dance show soon, and Mr. Mo is sitting down below!" Hou Li walked over in a small dress. She also had a show today and was lined up behind Wang Mengmeng.

Wang Mengmeng looked away, "Where is your boyfriend, is he here?"

Hou Li was a little shy when he heard this, "I didn't let him come, but he insisted on coming. He was already sitting down below. He came here with his father. I'll be here later." After the show is over, he will go to meet his father."

"Hey, it's time to meet the parents." Wang Mengmeng said sourly, the rich second generation was quite handsome and had good conditions, so why did he fall in love with Hou who was not as good as her? Korea?

Hou Li saw Wang Mengmeng's jealousy, and she smiled faintly, "It's not like I know the in-laws, but I'm polite enough to go over there." "The next

program will be performed by the beauty queen Mengmeng, a sophomore from the Department of Finance, who will bring you the peacock dance!"

as the host followed . Human voices sounded, and the curtain slowly opened.

Wang Mengmeng, who was ready, stood in the center of the stage. She told herself that Mr. Mo was sitting below. As long as she performed well enough, she would attract Mr. Mo's attention!

When the music plays, Wang Mengmeng is like an elegant peacock, showing herself with dance.

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai were sitting below. Because Luo Xiaobai's program was relatively late, he was not in a hurry to go backstage to prepare. "It's that Wang Mengmeng." Luo Xiaobai noticed with sharp eyes.

Mo Ming also noticed that the person on the stage did have the ability to seduce him.

"Do you want to see her make a fool of herself?" Mo Ming said with a wicked smile.

Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up. He didn't have a good impression of Wang Mengmeng at all. When he and President Dou had a scandal, the other party added fuel to the fire.

"How to do it?" The bad water in Luo Xiaobai's stomach began to boil.

"That's it!" As Wang Mengmeng looked over with charming eyes, Mo Ming took Luo Xiaobai's head and pressed a kiss on his lips.