Chapter 136 - 137

Start from the beginning

Should these two be separated? Luo Xiaobai felt that he was a little reluctant to take action.

But when he thought of agreeing to the promise of the woman in the bronze mirror, he still had to do it.

"The thing is in this man's mouth!" Sun Jun noticed something strange.

Just as Sun Yi was about to put his hand in, he was caught by Sun Jun.

"What?" Sun Yi turned his head and asked in confusion.

"There is a mechanism." Sun Jun took out a ruler from his backpack and shook it a few times in front of the male corpse's face.

I saw a flash of red light, and the ruler was cut into several sections.

If Sun Yi put his hand in, he couldn't help but break out in a cold sweat.

After the agency's reaction disappeared, Sun Yi took out a copper coin, then opened the man's mouth with his hand, took out the jade button inside, and stuffed the copper coin inside.

Sun Yi was really not particular about exchanging a copper coin for a jade button.

Just as Sun Yigang took out the jade button, the corpse inside suddenly changed. The man's body instantly turned into a mummy, but the female corpse next to him did not change at all.

Could there be something on this female corpse? "Sun Yi glanced at Sun Jun.

Sun Jun shook his head. The information they got was limited, but what was certain was that the thing was on the man's body, and there was only one piece. Luo Xiaobai knew that this woman had long been dead because of her practice of magic. The changed physique does not mean that there is something on the body that keeps the body

from decaying.

"You take the things first, and I will look for them. "Sun Yi handed the jade buckle to Sun Jun, and then stretched his hand towards the female corpse. Just as

Luo Xiaobai was about to speak to stop it, Sun Yi had already touched the face of the female corpse.

The female corpse in the coffin opened her eyes instantly, and Sun Yi only felt that her brain was shaking. Shocked, he fell towards the female corpse.

Sun Jun pulled his eldest brother back with quick eyes and hands, but saw that the other party was already unconscious.

"What's going on? Sun Jun took out the compass and exclaimed, "Big disaster!" "

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, isn't this nonsense? Of course it's serious. The female corpse in the coffin has already sat up. It's no wonder it's not sinister! The female corpse climbed out of the coffin, without even looking at Luo Xiaobai, and went straight to Sun Yi. Went.

Luo Xiaobai guessed that the female corpse wanted to take revenge on Sun Yi for destroying the male corpse.

Now was not the time to faint. Gu Lan was out of anger, and Sun Yi was completely frightened by the aura of the female corpse.

Luo Xiaobai didn't care whether it hurt or not, he inserted a needle into Sun Yi's human acupuncture point, and the other person woke up immediately.

"Fake corpse!" "As soon as Sun Yi opened his eyes, he saw the female corpse rushing toward him.

"Xiaojun, take Gu Lan out first! "After dodging the attack of the female corpse, Sun Yi said to his younger brother.

Sun Jun did not hesitate, "Okay! "

Xiao Luo, you also leave. I will attract her. After I go out, you drop the Dragon Breaking Stone and trap the female corpse inside." "Sun Yi said to Luo Xiaobai again.