Chapter 115 - 116

Start from the beginning

. "Mo Ming sat upright on the bed.

Moving into the bed, Luo Xiaobai found that all the furniture here was made of bamboo, including this big bed. It was really resilient. "When you were treating Mr. Chu today, did you observe Chu Yu? Where did you look at it for the last time

? ?" Mo Ming began to settle accounts. He concealed his guilty conscience, "I didn't look anywhere, I only observed Brother Chu's Dantian." "

Is his penis big?" Mo Ming didn't believe it. The little bastard was a pure gay, the best of Chu Yu. He didn't want to take a look at it. Strange. Luo Xiaobai subconsciously replied: "It's okay."

As soon as he finished saying this, Luo Xiaobai secretly said something bad.

Sure enough, the next moment, he was pinned down by Mo Ming.

"We haven't had sex on the bamboo bed yet. Do you think we can do it until Chu Yu comes looking for her?" Mo Ming took off Luo Xiaobai's clothes while talking.

Luo Xiaobai's eyes widened, "What did you say!"

"Don't pretend not to hear, let Chu Yu see how sexy you are in bed, maybe he still wants to join in!" Mo Ming deliberately used words to make him embarrassed. Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai didn't think so, and became angry, "You think he is like you!"

These words completely burned the evil fire in Mo Ming's heart into a third-level fire, with the potential to start a prairie fire.

"You still look down on me, don't forget that I am the one fucking you now!" He said, without making any preliminary preparations, and went straight in.

Luo Xiaobai felt so painful that the veins on his forehead popped out, but he didn't scream out.

It's not that he has backbone, but he still wants to have some face.

This is a bamboo house, not soundproofed! He's not shameless enough to let people listen to his bed!

Mo Ming likes people who have a sense of shame, and it is satisfying to feel ashamed like this.

"Scream, I want to hear it!" Mo Ming made vigorous movements while stretching his fingers into Luo Xiaobai's mouth.

Paralysis, the old cat doesn't show its strength, do you think he is a sick tiger?

Luo Xiaobai took a sip, and the smell of blood instantly spread in his mouth.

Mo Ming was so painful that he quickly pulled out his fingers, pinched Luo Xiaobai's cheeks, and kissed him hard, forcing him to swallow the smell of blood in his mouth. Luo Xiaobai was made to retching, crying, and looked so pitiful.

Little did he know that his appearance made him want to be bullied severely, so Mo Ming did just that.

Three hours later, Chu Yu came back from the Chu family head.

"Uncle Liang, are Xiaobai and the others back?" Chu Yu asked Luo Xiaobai as soon as he came back.

Uncle Liang said: "I came back early. I arranged them to the guest room in the south. It's time to eat at this time." Hearing this, Chu Yu hurriedly said: "You go to the kitchen and order some spicy food. I'll

call People."

"Okay." Uncle Liang hurriedly went to give instructions, but he always felt that he had forgotten something. Forget it, if he couldn't remember it, he would forget about it. When Chu Yu came to the door of the guest room, he heard a strange movement coming from inside.

However, he didn't think much about it. After all, it was broad daylight, and if he had to do anything, he would have to do it after dinner.

"Bang bang bang!"