Chapter 113 - 114

Start from the beginning

Seeing Luo Xiaobai's strange expression, Uncle Liang sighed slightly, "Master Yu planted this for Madam." The

so-called Madam was Master Yu's mother.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, thinking that the lady had passed away.

Uncle Liang took them to the door of an antique bamboo house and knocked gently, "Master, your friend is here to find you." Since the other party knew about this, I guess it was Master Yu who told him personally.

"Friends?" He said mockingly, more like self-deprecation.

"Chu Feng?" Luo Xiaobai immediately recognized Chu Feng's voice.

The next moment, the person inside rushed out. It was undoubtedly Chu Feng, but now Chu Feng was wearing a white moiré robe, looking very much like an ancient nobleman.

"Xiao Bai, Master Mo!" Chu Feng, or rather Chu Yu, simply couldn't believe his eyes.

Luo Xiaobai crossed his arms and pouted, "You owe me an explanation."

Chu Yu showed a smile that confuses all living beings, "You will be satisfied."

Mo Ming snorted coldly and looked down on him. Such a scheming pretty face!

Chu Yu raised his lips and smiled. This Young Master Mo was still so jealous.

"Uncle Liang, does anyone know they are coming?" Chu Yu asked.

Uncle Liang explained the situation. I am afraid that someone has already noticed the situation here.

Chu Yu narrowed his eyes and looked at Luo Xiaobai with a complicated look, "It's impossible to send you away now, but Mr. Qian told you to come here?" Luo Xiaobai nodded, "Mr. Qian said that one of

your The elder will die soon, and he hopes that I can come and help."

"As expected, this old guy makes his own decisions!" Chu Yu gritted his teeth in anger.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned, this was not like Chu Yu's style.

However, it can also be seen that things here are not simple. Qian Lao asked him to come here for another purpose.

"Come in with me. Since Xiaobai is here, he will have to face it sooner or later." Chu Yu sighed slightly. Why did Luo Xiaobai appear just when he decided to give up? Could this be God's arrangement?

After entering the house, Chu Yu asked them to sit down, but the first thing he said was, "Xiao Bai, if it is possible, I really don't want to hurt you, even if it's a little bit." Luo Xiaobai suddenly felt

uneasy It feels like Qian is always plotting against him?

"What do you mean?" Mo Ming asked cautiously. Perhaps because of their relationship with cultivating demons, he didn't have any good impressions of these people who cultivated immortals.

Chu Yu smiled bitterly, "We have to start from the beginning. The Chu family is a family that cultivates immortals. , the first master was an ascended immortal, but as time passed, the skills of cultivating immortals were no longer complete. Ten years ago, my grandfather, the head of the Chu family of

this generation, suddenly felt that his lifespan was shortened. In order to The Chu family was not reduced to an ordinary family. He activated his heavenly eyes and figured out one thing at the cost of losing his eyes." "Is

this related to Luo Xiaobai?" Mo Ming quickly guessed it.

Chu Yu nodded, "Yes, grandpa said that there will be a destined person who will come from Nirvana, have clairvoyance ability, golden needles to heal people, and save my Chu family. For this reason, I left the family and opened Huaji Tang in the imperial capital. Continuously For several years, I didn't find such a person until Luo Xiaobai appeared."