Chapter 101 - 102

Start from the beginning

"I like to eat light food." Chu Feng said.

Luo Xiaobai looked at Chu Feng sympathetically, and after the waiter came in, he began to order, including his favorite spicy chicken, and Chu Feng's light cuisine.

After ordering the food, Luo Xiaobai asked, "Brother Chu, do you want something to drink?"

Knowing that Luo Xiaobai did not drink, Chu Feng did not ask for wine, "Just tea."

Luo Xiaobai grinned, "That's it. No more wine."

"Huh?" Just as the waiter went out with the menu, Luo Xiaobai saw an acquaintance through the crack in the door.

"Know?" Chu Feng also saw the guests passing by outside the door.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "It's my third uncle's family. I didn't expect them to come here to eat." They must be relatives, but my cousin's face didn't look very good.

"They are in the private room next to us." Chu Feng pointed to the partition wall. Because the hotel's sound insulation is limited, they can hear anyone who speaks loudly over there.

"It doesn't matter, it's none of our business anyway." Luo Xiaobai poured a cup of tea for Chu Feng.

Soon, the waiter brought out the dishes one after another.

There were no outsiders, and Luo Xiaobai didn't pretend to eat slowly. He grabbed the chicken nuggets and started eating.

Chu Feng's eyes became gentler and gentler, and he ate the green vegetables and tofu with gusto.

"We only heard that the man needs to get a dowry, but we didn't hear that the woman's dowry needs half of the dowry!"

Just as Luo Xiaobai was chewing chicken bones, he heard the third aunt's loud voice.

"Half is already a small amount. Are you going to marry your daughter without giving her anything?" came another high-pitched female voice, with obvious meanness and contempt in her voice.

"We can't take it out." Luo Chao's deep voice came.

The other party's voice was steady, "Then our historians can't give you the number you want." "

Do you want to marry my daughter without spending a penny!" Luo Chao's voice was a little angry.

"It's not that we don't spend money, it's that you can't afford the money." The other party was obviously aggressive.

Luo Xiaobai spit out the chicken bones and frowned tightly.

Chu Feng also put down his chopsticks. He was obviously very shameless towards the man. It was okay for the man to make demands, but it was wrong to force the woman like this.

"The child's father, how about we work together." In the end, the third aunt still felt sorry for her daughter and didn't want her to lose face if she married.

Luo Chao's voice was very low, faintly reaching Luo Xiaobai's ears, "Five thousand yuan, where can we get it!"

It turned out that the betrothal gift given by the man was 10,000 yuan.

For now, ten thousand yuan is indeed a lot of money, and you can get a household worth ten thousand yuan.

"My mother-in-law is right. We don't want the money, it's all for the children." The man's mother played the emotional card.

"Yes, uncle and aunt, all this money from now on belongs to me and Qingqing." The person speaking this time should be Shi Lin, Luo Qingqing's

boyfriend .