Chapter 099 - 100 + Link

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I want to eat stinky tofu!" Just when Luo Xiaobai thought of this, he heard his brother next to him shout.

"That stuff is not clean and you are not allowed to eat it." Xin Xiu had practiced selling stinky tofu before and knew that the preparation of stinky tofu was not clean, especially when some unscrupulous merchants added stinky soup to it.

Luo Zhi didn't think it mattered, "You won't get sick if you eat uncleanly. It's rare to come out once. You can eat whatever you want, but you have to be obedient when you go back, you know?" Luo Xiaobing cheered, "Dad is the best"

Xin Xiu glared at Luo Zhi, saying that he knew how to behave, but didn't say anything more.

Luo Xiaobai came to an ice cream stall and asked around, but he ended up eating this one himself.

When he came to the night market, he had the same idea as Luo Zhi. He enjoyed eating here. If he really cared about cleanliness, he would go home and eat. "Wow, what a beautiful shell bracelet!" Luo Xiaoxue ate French fries and came to stall selling trinkets.

Xin Xiu also walked over and said, "Well, the handicrafts at the back are also nice."

The two women were enthusiastic about it. Since these things were not expensive anyway, Xin Xiu did not stop Luo Xiaoxue from buying them.

Luo Xiaoxue bought two shell bracelets, Xin Xiu bought a hand-pasted shell craft, and Luo Zhi was responsible for paying. "Xiaobai." Mo Ming suddenly waved to Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai stuffed the last two mouthfuls of ice cream into his mouth, then threw the plastic cup into the trash can before walking towards Mo Ming, "What are you doing? Let's play with this."

Mo Ming pointed to the booth with darts and balloons.

Luo Xiaobai rubbed his hands, "Okay, I will definitely not lose this! "

Luo Xiaobing and Luo Xiaoxue were attracted, and Luo Zhi and Xin Xiu also came here to join in the fun.

There were not many people playing darts and balloons, but there were many people watching the fun.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming bought one Ten darts, if you hit all ten, you will be given gifts such as dolls.

"Who goes first?" "Luo Xiaobai raised his eyebrows and said.

"Together. "Mo Ming took out a dart and directly hit a balloon on the opposite side.

Not to be outdone, Luo Xiaobai also picked up a dart, then aimed and threw it.

"Pop! "The dart hit the wooden board.

With a twitch in the corner of his eye, Luo Xiaobai thought there must be something wrong with the dart, and then he threw another one and hit the balloon.

Soon, both of them had finished playing darts.

Mo Ming hit ten There were three balloons, but Luo Xiaobai only hit seven.

The stall owner gave Mo Ming a thumbs up, "Choose one of all gifts. "

Mo Ming simply let Luo Xiaoxue choose. He was not going to carry a rag doll back.

Luo Xiaoxue happily stepped forward, pointed to the largest rabbit doll and said, "I want that one. "

The boss smiled and handed the rabbit doll to Luo Xiaoxue.

"What about me? Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, at least he hit seven!

The boss pointed to the key chain in the cardboard box, "One key chain." "

Okay," Luo Xiaobai frowned and picked up a piggy key chain.

"There are fishermen ahead!" "Luo Xiaobing pulled his sister and ran over happily.