Xin Xiu and Luo Zhi shared a room on the seventeenth floor. Next to them were the rooms of Luo Xiaobing and Luo Xiaoxue.

"The hotel is very safe. There are surveillance videos in the corridors and elevators. Even if the two children live alone, there will be no problem." Sun Zhu politely invited people in.

Luo Xiaobai looked funny. This man was so funny, it seemed like he owned this hotel.

"President, your and Mr. Luo's rooms are on the sixteenth floor." Sun Zhu smiled meaningfully. As the head of a branch, if he didn't even have this bit of vision, he would have spent all these years in vain.

Mo Ming nodded with satisfaction, "Just give us the room card, and you don't have to work anymore." "Yes!"

Sun Zhu handed the two room cards to the president, and then left.

"Mom and Dad, I'll go down first." Luo Xiaobai said to his parents.

"Well, tidy up, and then we'll go have dinner." Luo Zhi ordered, and then he put his arm around Xin Xiu's waist and whispered: "How can you not eat seafood when you come to the beach? You will be very energetic in a while." "Virtue."

Xin Xiu squeezed Luo Zhi's waist, and the door closed with a sound.

The relationship between mom and dad is really good. Compared to the previous life, when they were inseparable and seemingly inseparable, this is what a couple should be like.

"Let's go." Seeing that no one was around, Mo Ming took Luo Xiaobai's hand.

Luo Xiaobai didn't break free either, and the two of them went down the safety stairs to the sixteenth floor and found their room.

"Close to each other." Luo Xiaobai raised his eyebrows.

Mo Ming smiled meaningfully, "You'll know when you go in."

Luo Xiaobai didn't know why, so he opened the door with the room card and went in, and immediately discovered what was special about this room.

"Are 1603 and 1604 connected?" Luo Xiaobai walked from his room to the next room in surprise.

"Yes, some high-end hotels will have this kind of room, but few people know about it." Mo Ming inserted the room card, turned around and hugged the little guy and said.

"The most evil rich man." Luo Xiaobai really didn't know what to say.

Mo Mingchen laughed out loud, "My little rich man, your assets now exceed 100 million, right?"

Thinking of the recent income in his bank card, it seems that this is really the case.

"Don't make trouble, I'll go back to the house to pack things first, and I'll go downstairs for dinner later." Luo Xiaobai was deeply afraid that Mo Ming's sperm would get into his head and do something, so he wouldn't have to go downstairs.

Mo Ming rested his head on Luo Xiaobai's shoulder and laughed, "In your eyes, I am just so unsatisfied with my desires." "More than that."

Luo Xiaobai gave a positive evaluation.

Mo Ming couldn't help but took a sip on Luo Xiaobai's earlobe and said, "I'll take care of you tonight."

Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai's asshole tightened, thinking whether the door connecting the two rooms could be locked.

After packing their things, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming came downstairs together.

Luo Xiaobing and Luo Xiaoxue were already waiting on the sofa chairs and walked over immediately when they saw their eldest brother and Brother Mo.