Chapter 077 - 078

Start from the beginning

Luo Xiaobai stood at the door of the building, a little afraid to go up.

Mo Ming touched the corners of his eyes and did not rush upstairs.

"Dad! You don't believe me so much! I told you it was an accident!"

Luo Xiaobai was confused when he heard it, and then there was a huge door bang!

I saw a petite girl with an angry face walking out of the building. She was obviously stunned when she saw Mo Ming.

"Mo Ming?" The girl frowned, looking at Mo Ming with obvious repulsion.

Mo Ming didn't mind, and pulled Luo Xiaobai to the girl, "Let me introduce you to my fiancée Yang Shengnan."

Then he said to the girl: "My lover, Luo Xiaobai."

"You pervert, get out of here!" Despite Yang Shengnan's petite figure and cute baby bump on her face, her personality is like that of a femaletyrannosaurus .

"Hey, stinky girl, you won't suffer from Commander Yang again!" It can be said that apart from his family and Luo Xiaobai, Yang Shengnan is the only one who dares to yell at Mo Ming.

When Commander Yang was mentioned, Yang Shengnan seemed to have been stabbed in a sore spot, pointing to a window upstairs, "That old antique actually wants to transfer me to the data room, and doesn't want me to go to the Golden Triangle to perform tasks and live out his dreams!"

I knew it was like this, Mo Ming was used to it.

Luo Xiaobai was frightened by this little woman. Couldn't the Commander Yang she was talking about be the one who often appeared on TV?

Also, looking at Yang Shengnan's appearance, it is obvious that he should be a little bird, but why is he so bad-tempered?

"Want to go on a mission?" Mo Ming suddenly thought of something.

"Nonsense, you think everyone is as coward as you, and you actually degenerate into a businessman full of copper odor." Yang Shengnan looked at Mi Ming with great disdain.

This sentence sounded familiar to Luo Xiaobai. It seemed that Mr. Mo had said something similar.

"You are my fiancée after all, why don't you let me help you?" Mo Ming said with a half-smile.

Yang Shengnan hated Mo Ming's calculating expression and said angrily: "The biggest favor you can do me is to terminate our engagement. Not to mention that I have never planned to get married. Even if I get married, I will marry your elder brother." That kind of iron-clad soldier."

"Then don't think about it, my nephew is about to join the army." Mo Ming reminded.

"Metaphor, metaphor, do you understand! So quickly tell Mr. Mo to break off our bullshit engagement!" Yang Shengnan couldn't accept the thought of being engaged to a businessman.

It's all the fault of the two old men. They just messed up the mandarin ducks.

"Don't worry, my old man doesn't take this matter to heart, and I won't marry you." Mo Ming said half-truthfully. "That's good." Yang Shengnan took out a cigarette from his pocket, held it in his mouth, and lit it with a manly flick of the lighter.

Luo Xiaobai lowered his head silently. Compared with Yang Shengnan, he was simply weak.

In fact, it's not just Luo Xiaobai, most men will feel this way.

"By the way, you said you would help me just now?" Yang Shengnan did not forget this.

"Well, do you know the biggest reason why Commander Yang doesn't want you to take risks?" Mo Ming also took out a cigarette.