Chapter 067 - 068

Start from the beginning

Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up, it was a foreign brand store, and a few years later it was flocked to by the younger generation.

A group of people walked into the clothing store, and the clerk inside became enthusiastic after seeing Cai Tongtong.

"These two kids, let's buy clothes. Let's see what style you like. We have everything in stock here." The clerk handed Luo Xiaoxue and Luo Xiaobing a magazine.

The two were quickly attracted by the pictures in the magazine. The models on them were all around ten years old, both domestic and foreign.

"Brother, will I look good in this dress?" Luo Xiaoxue pointed to an orange sportswear, which is perfect for spring.

"It looks good. My sister looks good in anything she wears." Luo Xiaobai praised her generously.

The two of them picked for half an hour and tried on several sets of clothes before they made up their minds on which one to buy.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the clothes chosen by his younger siblings, "You only want one for each person?" He had clearly seen that Xiaoxue preferred the dress, but he ended up buying sportswear instead.

"Well, the clothes here are very nice, but you can't waste money." Luo Xiaoxue said obediently.

Luo Xiaobing nodded. He was a boy, so he was not picky.

Song Tao laughed unkindly next to him, "Your eldest brother is rich. If he is stingy, Brother Song will buy it for you." Only then did Luo Xiaobai sigh in his heart that his younger brother and sister were so sensible and thought about buying the clothes they had just tried on

. After they were all bought, someone was cutting off the beards nearby.

"No, all the clothes they tried on just now are packed. Can I pay by credit card?" Luo Xiaobai said to the clerk.

The clerk nodded repeatedly, "You can swipe credit cards!"

After paying the bill, Luo Xiaobai had more things in his hands.

"I'll take you back later, shall I?" Looking at the things in Luo Xiaobai's hands, Song Tao said decisively.

Luo Xiaobai quickly told him to stop, "Just send Sister Cai off, and we'll take a taxi back." "I just heard

you say you wanted to buy a suit for uncle. Can you get these things?" Song Tao expressed doubts.

"It's just one more bag. There's nothing I can't carry." Luo Xiaobai thought to himself that these rich people are just hypocritical. It seems like they can't buy anything without a car.

Song Tao curled his lips and said, "You go pick out some clothes, and I'll have a cigarette."

It was Cai Tongtong who took them to a good men's clothing store. The suits inside were all ready-made. Of course, they could also be made to order, but it would take some time to make. .

Luo Xiaobai knew what size clothes his father usually wore, so he quickly chose a casual black suit.

"Xiao Bai has really good taste." Cai Tongtong sincerely praised that this kind of clothes is most suitable for middle-aged people. It doesn't look casual on important occasions and can be worn on a daily basis.

"Then let's get this set, size XL." Luo Xiaobai said to the clerk who received them.

After walking around the mall again, the group was ready to leave.

Just as he walked out of the shopping mall, Mo Ming suddenly appeared in front of Luo Xiaobai.

"Why are you here? Are you here to buy new year's goods too?" Luo Xiaobai's face was full of surprise.