Chapter 043 - 044

Start from the beginning

Instructor Yan wiped his face fiercely. The store was in danger and could collapse at any time. If they dug an exit, the ruins above would fall down immediately.

The people inside didn't know what was going on outside. They only knew that the exit was blocked. Seeing these soldiers standing still, they became more and more uneasy.

"Instructor Yan, we must act quickly. If there are still aftershocks, the people below will not wait for us to rescue them..." Instructor Yan already understood without Luo Xiaobai finishing his words.

"Digging from the back door!" Instructor Yan ordered.

Compared with the empty front door, the narrow back door is relatively stronger. As long as the exit is opened, the people inside can come out.

Following Instructor Yan's order, six soldiers with engineering shovels began digging in the direction of the back door.

"Is the back door open?" Instructor Yan asked the people inside. The owner of the store has long since disappeared, but there is a female salesperson trapped inside.

Hearing this, the female salesperson said in a crying voice: "I can't remember." "

I'll go take a look and tell me where the back door is." A young male voice came from inside.

What follows is a conversation between the female salesperson and the man.

About three minutes later, the male voice appeared again, "I have unlocked the door."

Instructor Yan breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, there was someone inside who could help.

Luo Xiaobai's expression was very strange. He ignored Mo Ming's pull and moved forward, "Excuse me, is the boss Chu of Huajitang who spoke just now?" "You are?" The young voice was surprised

.

"It's really you!" Luo Xiaobai was faintly excited, "I'm Luo Xiaobai. I once bought century-old wild ginseng from your store. Do you still remember that set of golden needles? I haven't had time to thank you yet.

" When he reached the Golden Needle, Chu Feng's eyes lit up when he was trapped below, "It turns out it's you. What a coincidence."

"Yes!" Luo Xiaobai's eyes were bright.

"Unfortunately, now is not the time to reminisce about the past." Chu Feng's voice came with a smile.

Only then did Luo Xiaobai realize the other party's current situation and immediately comforted him: "Don't worry, my instructor is leading the team. He is very powerful and will definitely rescue you." Instructor Yan stood behind and commanded

. Come on, he likes to hear this.

"How's the digging going? Can you open the back door?" Instructor Yan asked in a loud voice.

"It will be dug right away!" the soldier wielding an engineering shovel replied immediately.

Instructor Yan said to the people inside: "Stay where you are. Leave the old, weak, women and children first, and pass by one by one. Don't be anxious, otherwise no one will be able to get out." As the back door opened, the people inside came out one by one. Sure enough, there was no chaos

. coming situation.

Of course, the possibility that they are afraid of death cannot be ruled out.

Chu Feng was the last one to come out. Although his clothes were stained with some dust, it did not affect his temperament at all and he was still handsome as ever.

"We meet again." Chu Feng smiled and walked towards Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai nodded repeatedly, "Why are you in Yincheng?"