As he said that, he kicked the man's crotch and hit it in seconds!

He and Liu, who were hiding in the corner, appeared at the same time and quickly broke into the room.

"Holy shit, who are you?" The man jumped into the room while covering his crotch.

In the room, Huang Rong lay disheveled on the big bed. Fortunately, they arrived in time and were not taken advantage of by that person.

He Liu immediately took off his sportswear jacket, put it on Huang Rong's body, patted her little face, and said anxiously, "Huang Nuxia, Huang Nuxia, wake up!" Huang Rong opened her eyes in a daze

. , what he saw was He Liu's delicate cheeks, "Who are you?"

"My name is He Liu, a freshman at United University, I live in Guangcheng..." He Liu introduced himself blankly.

"Damn it, you are in love and you haven't taken the person away yet!" Pang Panghai couldn't stand it. They sacrificed so much boiled meat and didn't eat it. If they didn't rescue the person, they would have suffered a big loss!

Only then did He Liu react, hugged Huang Rong horizontally, and wanted to leave here.

At this time, the man had already recovered, enduring the pain in his crotch, and glared at Luo Xiaobai and the other four, "Are you all freshmen at United University? Let me tell you, if you offend me, don't even think about surviving in United University. Now Just put him down and get out, I can pretend that nothing happened!"

Huang Rong frowned. After seeing this man, he sobered up a little, "Wu Yang! If you dare to plot against me, you are not afraid of Zi Yan's revenge. You?"

"That weakling Dou Ziyan is probably sleeping with Han Xue right now!" Wu Yang said arrogantly with a raised eyebrow.

Huang Rong's face turned pale. Even when she was drunk, she remembered to defend her boyfriend, "Stop slandering Zi Yan!" "You are the only one who regards him as a good person." Seeing that Huang Rong was sober, Wu Yang knew that there was no chance today, Just button up and walk out of the room.

"Let's leave too and send Huang Nuxia back to the dormitory first." Luo Xiaobai said, He Liu, an idiot, had finally left a good impression on Huang Rong, and if he was in a daze anymore, he would have ulterior motives.

"Ah! Huang Nuxia, I'll take you back to the dormitory first. I might be misunderstood. If you get on my back, you'll tell anyone you hurt your foot." He Liu is worthy of being from the journalism department, and his brain works very quickly. I know that girls pay more attention to reputation.

"Thank you." Huang Rong looked embarrassed. Not only was he saved by his juniors, but he also let them see his embarrassing appearance.

Chapter 034 Military training begins

After sending Huang Rong back, He Liu smiled like a fool.

"Hey, I said you're pretty good, but Huang Nuxia didn't give you a chance to chase her!" Pang Panghai couldn't stand it.

He Liu glanced at him, "What do you know? That's because Huang Nuxia has a boyfriend now. When she breaks up with President Dou, I will have a chance." "To put it simply, haven't they broken up yet?

?" Pang Panghai said with narrowed eyes. Although he had just arrived at the school not long ago, he also knew about the golden couple of United University.

He Liu didn't say a word, but showed a mysterious smile.

Maybe he didn't have the chance before, but what Wu Yang said was not without purpose. Dou Ziyan and Han Xue were indeed involved.