Chapter 021 - 022

Start from the beginning

sauce , there are only five of them in total, and they are surrounded by big radishes used for scenery!

There were also grilled oysters, which was even more outrageous. There were four of them on a half-meter long plate, and there were still vermicelli in the shells!

Mo Ming raised the corners of his mouth slightly and picked up a piece of grilled oyster with chopsticks.

Luo Xiaobai seemed to have just realized what he was doing, and immediately moved his chopsticks. If he didn't eat for a while, the shell would be left.

After eating it, Luo Xiaobai's eyes widened. He finally knew what delicious food meant.

The original soup, paired with smooth vermicelli and a hint of garlic flavor, is a thumbs up!

After the meal, Luo Xiaobai almost didn't speak because his entire mouth was completely occupied by food.

When mom and dad come to the imperial capital, he will definitely take them here for a meal!

"Want to drink?" Mo Ming raised the wine cup.

Luo Xiaobai glanced at the white wine in the glass, shook his head, puffed out his cheeks and said, "I don't know how to drink." "I thought you knew how to do

everything." Mo Ming didn't force it, he only tasted it briefly, after all, he would still drink. Have to drive.

After almost eating, Luo Xiaobai took out two tissues and wiped his mouth, with a regretful tone, "I wish I knew everything." "

Then what do you want?" Mo Ming asked, squinting his eyes.

Luo Xiaobai thought for a while, looked into Mo Ming's eyes, and said seriously, "Fight!" "

Haha." Mo Ming laughed softly, making Luo Xiaobai's little guess clear. "You have small arms and legs. Even if you know how to fight,

you are no match for me." Luo Xiaobai cursed in his heart. You haven't seen what I will look like ten years from now. My weight alone will beat you by a few blocks!

"I'll take you back to school later." Mo Ming glanced at the time and saw that there was another meeting in the afternoon.

Shaking his head, Luo Xiaobai took a sip of water and said, "Can you take me to the medicinal materials market?"

Thinking of Luo Xiaobai's medical skills, Mo Ming knew in his heart, "Okay."

After leaving the private kitchen in the palace, Mo Ming drove to Luo Xiaobai was sent to the largest medicinal market in the imperial capital, "Call me if you have anything."

Luo Xiaobai felt stunned by Mo Ming's sudden concern, "If it's convenient for you, give me the money to buy the jade as soon as possible. Turn around."

"Money fan." Mo Ming closed the car window and left.

Luo Xiaobai hurriedly waved, but before he finished speaking, there was also a commission for choosing wool, which was still 60,000 yuan after all!

Looking at the car driving away, Luo Xiaobai took a deep breath, thinking that the rich man Mo Ming would not miss him for such a small sum.

With his fighting spirit ignited, Luo Xiaobai headed towards the medicinal materials market!

Author's gossip:

Chapter 022 A gentleman is like jade

It is indeed the largest medicinal market in the Imperial Capital, with rows of shops on both sides, the aisles divided into left and right sides, and scattered stalls in the middle.