Chapter 009 - 010

Mulai dari awal

The young man who brought them in before put the dishes and chopsticks in place, "My dad is very good at cooking fish. I'm sure you'll still want to eat it after you finish it." "Okay!" Luo Xiaobai licked his lips, already hungry

.

After a while, the food arrived.

Just as Luo Xiaobai was about to move his chopsticks, Mo Ming hit the back of his hand with a chopstick.

"What are you doing!" Luo Xiaobai was furious, and a red mark appeared on the back of his hand at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Mo Ming didn't expect this. He didn't use any force just now. It must be because this guy's skin was too tender. Don't blame him.

Thinking of this, Mo Ming's heart felt hot again.

"Before eating, let's calculate the cost of the meal." Mo Ming stretched out his hand.

Song Tao, who was well aware of Mo Ming's bad character, immediately handed over pen and paper.

Mo Ming wrote calculations on it, and then handed the paper to Luo Xiaobai.

The total cost of this meal was one hundred and twenty yuan. Because Mo Ming couldn't eat many of the dishes Luo Xiaobai ordered, all the money for these dishes was charged to Luo Xiaobai's account.

"Shouldn't you invite me? Even if it's an AA system, the three of us should share it equally. Why should I take half!" Luo Xiaobai was confused. What did he mean?

"Because we won't eat the dishes you ordered, but you can eat the dishes we ordered, so you've already taken advantage of it." Mo Ming said calmly.

Luo Xiaobai looked at Mo Ming in disbelief. A rich man wearing a brand name, driving a luxury car and having a driver was actually settling a small score with him!

"Give me back the silver needle!" Luo Xiaobai suddenly stretched out his hand. He had saved Mo Ming, but he didn't expect that the other party would not repay his kindness, and he would still have to pay for a meal.

Mo Ming said calmly, "Those silver needles are in the Traditional Chinese Medicine Department of Shuncheng Hospital. You can ask those people for them." They have

already left Shuncheng. Naturally, Luo Xiaobai cannot go back because of a few silver needles. Now he is incomparable I regret that if I had known I would take the train, I would not have gone on the road with this guy.

"But, it's not impossible to treat you to a meal. Let me kiss you again and give you two extra dishes." Mo Ming showed a malicious smile. That kiss was still fresh in his memory!

"Fuck, you think I'm selling myself to you!" Luo Xiaobai shouted.

Chapter 010 Random Mission

Luo Xiaobai was so angry that his face turned red and his neck was thick. He added two dishes to a meal in exchange for a kiss. Is he so cheap?

Obviously, Luo Xiaobai's attention went astray again.

"It seems that the business can't be concluded. Remember to pay when you check out." After saying that, Mo Ming picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

Luo Xiaobai also picked up the chopsticks, picked up a piece of Chong Chong fish meat, put it in his mouth, chewed it twice fiercely, and swallowed it.

"Uh, click!"

Because he swallowed too hard, he didn't notice the burrs in the fish. Luo Xiaobai was in tragedy.

"Quick, I'm choking on the steamed bun." The young man heard the noise and quickly brought a white steamed bun to Luo Xiaobai.