Chapter 005 - 006

Start from the beginning

However, Luo Xiaobai, who has experienced later generations, does not feel much about this. After entering society, if there is no connection, diplomas and so on are all nonsense. Otherwise, he wouldn't have earned a minimum salary every month with a diploma from Imperial University and barely made ends meet.

"I'm going to buy groceries and celebrate tonight." Xin Xiu wiped her tears and said with a smile.

"Okay." Luo Xiaobai felt a little heavy, because he knew that his mother not only went out to buy groceries, but also called those best relatives.

However, those relatives who came over for dinner were very critical. When my mother mentioned supporting tuition fees, they all showed sharp faces and said many unpleasant things.

In the end, of course, he couldn't get a penny, and his mother had to force a smile to comfort him.

Thinking of something, Luo Xiaobai then went out. He would not let his mother be wronged again, and he would slap her in the face!

I bought a pack of cigarettes from a small shop. Although my father was not a smoker, he still smoked two cigarettes a day.

"Boss, I have a guest coming to my house soon. I don't know what kind of wine to buy." No matter in future generations or in this life, Luo Xiaobai is not a drinker, and he can only pour a glass of wine.

Seeing that Luo Xiaobai had just bought a pack of cigarettes, the boss was very polite to him, "Of course it's Wuliangye, but it's a little expensive."

"Two bottles." Without asking the price, Luo Xiaobai directly took out the wallet.

They were all neighbors, and the owner of the small shop didn't fool Luo Xiaobai, so he took out two bottles of good wine from the bottom of the box.

"Let's get some melon seeds and candies, too." If nothing unexpected happened, his cousins ​​would come over to share the meal.

The boss packed a bag for Luo Xiaobai and wiped out the change.

Luo Xiaobai thanked him and carried his things home.

There is no one at home now, which is convenient for Luo Xiaobai to hide things.

After doing this, Xin Xiu also returned from shopping for groceries.

Seeing the smile on her mother's face, Luo Xiaobai vowed to protect her!

At about five o'clock in the afternoon, Luo Zhi came back from get off work and saw his wife busy in the kitchen. Some monks were confused.

"Xiao Bing, what is your mother doing?" Luo Zhi asked after catching Luo Xiaobing who was running over.

"Brother got the admission notice from Imperial United University, and mom is preparing delicious food!" Luo Xiaobing said happily.

Hearing this, Luo Zhi slapped his thigh and said, "I knew this kid Xiaobai was promising. I must have two drinks tonight."

"Daddy, come in and help me." Xin Xiu's voice rang in the kitchen .

Luo Zhi quickly rolled up his arms and sleeves and went into the kitchen to help his wife.

I don’t know what the two said inside. Luo Zhi showed a look of disapproval, but did not object.

The smile on Xin Xiu's face froze. Luo Xiaobai passed by the kitchen door and happened to hear what her mother said next, "The situation at home is not good. Even if we are a little angry, we must let Xiaobai go to college in the imperial capital with peace of mind."

Luo Xiaobai's eyes were hot, and he wanted to rush in right now and tell his parents inside that he was rich and had no shortage of tuition fees!

But in order to get rid of it once and for all, he still held back.